Reports from Vancouver

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Reports from Vancouver

Post by canadagraphs1 »

I'll try to keep all my encounters in 1 place.

Sooo..just over the last week or so, there was a lot as people went to & came from Comic-Con.

So, heres a cliff notes version of who I got the last 2-4 weeks.

Fringe cast (on set, twice & at the airport) - Anna Torv X5, Joshua Jackson X3, John Noble X3, Jasika Nicole X3, Lance Reddick X2, Blair Brown X2, Kirk Acevedo X2

Supernatural cast (airport)- Jensen Ackles X2, Jared Padalecki X2

Smallville cast (airport)- Justin Hartley X4, Cassidy Freeman X3, Erica Durance X2

Sanctuary cast (airport)- Amanda Tapping X2

Tower Prep (new show) cast (airport)- Elise Gatien X10, Ryan Pinkston X1

Rise Of The Apes cast (hotel)- John Lithgow X1, Freida Pinto X1

True Justice cast (hotel)- Steven Seagal X3

Earth's Final Hours cast (hotel)- Robert Knepper X2

The Fairly Odd Parents cast (hotel)- Drake Bell X5, Daniella Monet X1

I think thats everyone for now.
Will try to keep it more up to date in the future.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Reports from Vancouver

Post by Heyheyyou »

{up} That is awesome! I wish we had celebs come through here but when they do it is quick in quick out.
lizard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lizard »

Congrats on the in person successes canadagraphs1!! :mrgreen: Freida Pinto is such a talented young actress and she's so kind, despite her increasing popularity (and getting bigger and bigger roles since "Slumdog Millionaire") - I recently got a reply from her via venue "Immortals", thanks to a wonderful friend of mine who helped me out! {??}

Good luck with your meetings! :D
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Cant believe I am reporting this...but Tom Welling signed for me.

To understand how unlikely this seemed to me.... just 72 hrs earlier he refused to sign the same item...as he had 6-8 times prior over the last 10 years.

in all of Vancouver, I only knew of 2 people ever that had got him in person before I got him last night.

I'm personally chalking it up to him being with Matt Barr, who is on the show Tom is now producing called Hellcats. Matt is one of the nicest guys you will meet & I wonder if Tom only did it to not look like a dick infront of his employee. In any case, now I dont have to carry around the same magazine that I have had since season 1.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

That is amazing. Tom Welling is indeed 'famous' :roll: for not signing. I've been trying to get him for years myself. Congrats.
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

guilder1st wrote:That is amazing. Tom Welling is indeed 'famous' :roll: for not signing. I've been trying to get him for years myself. Congrats.

Thanks.
Good to be around people that "get it".
I blogged this past weekend about what a prick he is...all I get is hateposts from fans who have never met him & only see him as the TV persona.
Most of his fans have the impression hes a baby kissing, puppy saving sweetie.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

He's one of the few stars from Smallville that's been rude about signing since season 1. I really don't get the guy. I love Smallville, and he does a good job as Clark Kent, but he needs an attitude adjustment, and I always heard he's worse when his wife's around. It's too bad as most people don't even know what an authentic Tom Welling signature looks like and they buy the horrible forgeries available on E-bay.
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

I don't blame Tom for being a jerk. I thought you were a collector but I see on your site you are a dealer. That is not cool. Dealers ruin everything {down}
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Heyheyyou wrote:I don't blame Tom for being a jerk. I thought you were a collector but I see on your site you are a dealer. That is not cool. Dealers ruin everything {down}
No, FANS ruin it more often than not.
They are the ones that dont know how to handle themselves.
I've never once come across a celeb (besides Yasmine Bleeth when she was high) who was ever scared of autograph hounds..fans on the other hand, dozens of times.
I could argue the semantics of this with you all day long, but I wont bother. You have your OPINION. I have my experience. We'll just leave it there.

Do you blame him for being a jerk all the times he stuffed people on set? Including kids?...or is that somehow the fault of sellers too?
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Fri late night- 100 Monkeys X1 + Jackson Rathbone X2

Saturday- Daniella Monet X3 yesterday.

The day was SUPPOSED to be a big one, as its a long weekend here & everyone theoretically should be outta town...but I only saw 6 people all day. Only 1 I actually had anything left for.
Pretty disappointing outing.