Sending Fan Mail!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sending Fan Mail!

Post by bizzbee »

PLEASE HELP!!

i dont think im in the right section but im new! i really want to send a letter to the cast but i live in England and im wanting to send the letter to america (Obvs), i wanted to add a stampped addressed envelope to make it easier to get a reply but as i live in england i cant get American Stamps and i cant find no where that sells international reply coupons what is the next best thing!!
misskate1990
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sending Fan Mail!

Post by misskate1990 »

Just go to your Post Office, or whatever its called in UK! they will take care of it
Waiting to hear back from Isabelle Fuhrman, Barbra Eden, Joan Fontaine, Eva Marie Saint, Gene Wilder, The Girls from Pretty Little Liars, Wes Craven, Ian Harding, Joan Leslie, William Daniels
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bizzbee »

Yes i did that and they said they cant because IRC have been stopped over here or something :cry: it sucks!
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bizzbee »

:D thanks a bunch!
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bizzbee »

What Stamps do u purchase??
skidd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skidd »

Like irish_angel said, they're called Forever stamps. That's what they look like...

Each one has a current value of (I think) 44cent, so you calculate the postage required then add the amount of stamps you'll need to cover the cost.
A book of 20 is about $8.80, but if you buy them on ebay, you'll probably have to pay a little bit more for shipping etc.
bizzbee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bizzbee »

could you send me a link im finjding it hard to find them :?
skidd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skidd »

Yep, I've sent you a pm with details of where I get them. Just give me a shout if it didn't come through
princessearnless
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by princessearnless »

Strange... hhmn I live in the UK and I recently sent out some money to buy a few autographs in the States. I used 2 first class stamps and just put it in the post box. Yeah, its virtually impossible to buy IRC's over here but they do sell international stamps. They are slightly more expensive.... I stick to first class stamps.
Autographs recieved : Sharon Doger, Eva Schloss, Julie Andrews, Salman Rushdie and Melissa Joan Hart
Most wanted: Selena Gomez, Debby Ryan, Chace Crawford and Chad Michael Murray
Waiting on: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Matt Le Blanc, David
Schwimmer