Harveys Address List

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
cd4242
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Harveys Address List

Post by cd4242 »

I'm thinkng about buying Harveys Basketball address list. do any of you guys have the list? Is it worth it? Do the addreses work? Any info bout it would be greatly aprieciated thanks
Recent Successes:Raymond Berry,Ozzie Newsome, Bruce Smith, Steve Largent,Brandon Phillips,Pat Neshek, Lawrence Taylor,Steve Alford,Chuck Bednarik,Bob Huggins, Bruce Weber, Brad Daugherty, Rick Pitino, Daniel Tosh, Jim Calhoun, Tom Izzo, Jay Leno, Pawn Stars,John Calipari, Coach K, Travis Pastrana, Dick Vitale, OKC Thunder

looking for anybody who has had a success with Ed reed or Andre Johnson
packrat

Re: Harveys Address List

Post by packrat »

First of all, this is a non-autograph forum. You would be better off asking this question in the disscussion forum.

That being said, I think it would be cheaper to sign up with SportsCollectors.net for 15 bucks and you can have access to addresses, success rates, and a few more things. It updates automatically with each success that is posted, too. Not to mention that the site includes all the major sports. With Harvey you would have to purchase his book every year for updates.
jeff550
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff550 »

packrat wrote:First of all, this is a non-autograph forum. You would be better off asking this question in the disscussion forum.

That being said, I think it would be cheaper to sign up with SportsCollectors.net for 15 bucks and you can have access to addresses, success rates, and a few more things. It updates automatically with each success that is posted, too. Not to mention that the site includes all the major sports. With Harvey you would have to purchase his book every year for updates.
I second this, SCN is great and has some great members
Feel free to pm me if you need a postage price for mail involving the USA, or if you need to buy US stamps(foreign cash accepted!)
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

I used to buy Harvey's list and other lists that were out there. Paper lists are really a thing of the past because you can't see any current updating. Joining a service is much better, and probably cheaper in the long run.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Join SCN...best site for sports out there...gives you a history of successes and feedback. Something you don't get with a list.