Harry Potter Vs Twilight! Which Do you Prefer?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter Vs Twilight! Which Do you Prefer?

Post by twilightlover0607 »

TWILIGHT!
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Crazy_Kiss_Fan. wrote:Harry Potter all the way. I read the first Twilight book when it came out and after reading two chapters I took it back to Wal Mart. I couldn't stand the book. Harry Potter is way better. I bought HP7 and finished it in a week and read it again a month later ;) J.K. is just amazing even the movies rock! Whereas with Twilight, I have to say the movies are a little better, but I still don't like it.
Pretty much any book takes a while to get into it...you should have given it a chance!
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

twilightlover0607 wrote: Pretty much any book takes a while to get into it...you should have given it a chance!
I'd respectfully disagree with that. Why would we read something which we find poorly written? (I'm assuming that's why Crazy_Kiss_Fan disliked it, if she finds the films marginally better). You may like the story, and more power to you for it, but I myself find Meyer's writing style to be excrutiatingly painful. I wouldnt sit through more than 2 chapters in the hope it got better.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.