Vampire Diaries- still filming?

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Vampire Diaries- still filming?

Post by Yellow601 »

Was wondering if anyone could help me out.
I want to send a letter to Ian Somerhalder as I loved him in Lost. I have the address for the set of Vampire Diaries but I don't watch the show so have no idea. Are they currently filming? If so great, if not does anyone know when they resume?
Any help will be great.
Thanks
kyrandia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Vampire Diaries- still filming?

Post by kyrandia »

No they aren't shooting at the moment. As far as I know they will start again around September.
fabandfriendly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fabandfriendly »

kyrandia wrote:No they aren't shooting at the moment. As far as I know they will start again around September.

hi i sent out a request when everyone was recieveing them not got the dates on me. Do you think they will sign them when they resume filming?
kyrandia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kyrandia »

Maybe, but I don't know.

They will shoot from around September till about end of April/mid May 2011. I would wait maybe till November and if I wouldn't have received anything back by that time, then I would write again.
angelslapsalot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by angelslapsalot »

kyrandia wrote:Maybe, but I don't know.

They will shoot from around September till about end of April/mid May 2011. I would wait maybe till November and if I wouldn't have received anything back by that time, then I would write again.

Now I'm confused . . . I got a tweet from a vampire diaries dedicated fan blog and they told me they were filming next month? Hmmmm?
Trying to collect The Twilight Saga Cast autos on my trading cards!
IP auto's - Kiowa Gordon x2, Alex Meraz x2, Chaske Spencer x2, Edi Gathegi, Bronson Pelletier, Julia Jones, Charlie Bewley, Paramore - the whole band!
TTM - Rachelle Lefevre, Nikki Reed, Justin Chon, Jackson Rathbone, Dakota Fanning
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yellow601 »

Hmmm... Think I will just wait until Sep then to write as I'm the sort of person that likes to send my letters when people are filming and not let it sit there until they return. Thanks
tarrbear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tarrbear »

I know its set to return in September and I read in a interview somewhere that they film five weeks ahead of what airs on TV, so I would be safe to say they'll start again in August. But just check the fansites or follow some of the stars on Twitter. I follow Ian and I'm sure he'd tweet something about restarting filming.
teamDAMON4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by teamDAMON4ever »

They start filming some time in July. The cast members even said it themselves in interviews. The show premieres September 9, 2010.
Trust me, I'm like obsessed with The Vampire Diaries. I check fa nsites everyday ;)
Last edited by teamDAMON4ever on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yellow601 »

Well it's July now so guess I can send then! Thanks for the update.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

teamDAMON4ever wrote:They start filming in July. The cast members even said it themselves in interviews. The show premieres September 9, 2010.
Trust me, I'm like obsessed with The Vampire Diaries. I check fansites everyday ;)
Great to know! Thanks for sharing ;)
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website