Alfred Molina success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alfred Molina success!

Post by Sammya »

Hi!

Yesterday I had two autograph ins the mailbox and one of them was from a wonderful actor, Mr. Molina. He was amazing in "Spiderman 2", An Education" and "Silk". I'm a bit upset that he signed the photo on the back side, so I can't display it easily, but at least I have his autograph :) And it was really quick!

Sent: a letter, a photo, SASE
May 25, 2010

Received: my photo back signed on the back side
June 11, 2010

Address used:

Alfred Molina
'Red'
c/o John Golden Theatre
252 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

It's valid till June 27, I think.

scans:

Image Image
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alfred Molina success!

Post by Llewellyne »

Congrats nice success

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Hmmmmm, He's been getting kinda funny with his recent replies. Not sending back people's items and now signing on the back of the photo?! Maybe he ran out of Sharpies and figured the pen wouldn't stick to the front?? :? At least he signed it for you!!

RYAN J. 8)
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Thanks for you comments, guys! :)

Ryan, yeah, I noticed that, too, one never knows what to expect back from him. :) I guess there was just no marker around, so he picked the first pen he could find and signed my photo on the back, as it wouldn't stick to the front, as you said. ;-) I don't complain, I'm happy about his autograph nonetheless.
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

I think I know why hes gotten funny with his responses lately. I wrote him once and got all my stuff back signed..but like 3 weeks later I sent him a Spiderman Dvd insert for him to sign. I honestly told him in the letter, I already wrote him and thanked him for the previous items, but at time couldn't find my Spiderman dvd case, so I sent that alone asking for one more signature. I got it back unsigned, but he wrote a note on my cardboard piece.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/ ... 99/3-5.jpg

My guess is he saw someone selling his stuff? So now hes either signing one thing, sending a playbill, or signing back of photos.
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Great success ;)
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicdude20 »

Congrads on your success, I sent a simular picture, but mine came back signed on the front but a bit smeared, it looked like he signed it with a dry erase marker, maybe Ryan J's marker theory is right

see, smeared
Most Recently Sent: Larry King,George Foreman
Most Recent Successes: Bret Michaels, RL Stine
Most Recent In Person: Bret Michaels, Tommy Smothers Signed Give Peace A Chance Vinyl
Favorite Autographs: Chesley Sully Sullenberger AKA Pilot who landed plane on the Hudson, Kari Byron (Hot pic)
Favorite Personalization: Henry Winkler (Fonzie)
Most Authentic Successes in a day: 3, Most sends in a day: 7, RTS to date: 4 Sec's: 2, PP/AP: 18 Authentic: 92