Anna Faris Success!- ADDRESS ADDED!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
smanzari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anna Faris Success!- ADDRESS ADDED!

Post by smanzari »

I sent to Anna Faris via the "What's Your Number?" Production address and received both of my pictures signed 12 days later!

Details/pictures are here: http://autosttm.info/anna-faris-via-venue-success/

This address is the Via Venue Address of the Week on my Website and can be found here: http://autosttm.info/via-venue-address- ... ek-060910/
Last edited by smanzari on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not message me for any reason- I will not respond, I no longer use this website.
loveryan

Re: Anna Faris Success!

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Nice pic ;)
OceanBlue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by OceanBlue »

Wow. Awesome success. I just hope Zachary Quinto replies from this address as well :)

Most Wanted: Chris Pine, Antonio Banderas, Taylor Lautner, Brenden Fraser, Gary Oldman, Jack Black
Autograph Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/kesi86/
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Awesome success!!! :) Would you mind PMing me the address? Thankyou so much! :)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
smanzari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smanzari »

OceanBlue wrote:Wow. Awesome success. I just hope Zachary Quinto replies from this address as well :)
Me too! I sent one to him at the same time as the others! I would love to get a Spock pic signed by him, I almost have the entire major cast of the new Star Trek...
Please do not message me for any reason- I will not respond, I no longer use this website.
scarybun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scarybun »

smanzari wrote:
OceanBlue wrote:Wow. Awesome success. I just hope Zachary Quinto replies from this address as well :)
Me too! I sent one to him at the same time as the others! I would love to get a Spock pic signed by him, I almost have the entire major cast of the new Star Trek...
I suspect that he won't sign Star Trek photos since he's attended at least one Creation convention and they seem to be pretty tight on what they'll allow their contracted actors to sign for free.
smanzari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smanzari »

scarybun wrote:
smanzari wrote:
I suspect that he won't sign Star Trek photos since he's attended at least one Creation convention and they seem to be pretty tight on what they'll allow their contracted actors to sign for free.
I see, I also sent one non-Star Trek, so maybe atleast that one will come back!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats, she seems lovely
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
SilentEcho219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SilentEcho219 »

scarybun wrote:
smanzari wrote:
Damn! :( The only pic I had to send was a Star Trek pic. I think I sent an index card, too, so I hope he see's that. I'd be glad to get anything back, really.
-- Jason
scarybun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scarybun »

SilentEcho219 wrote:
****! :( The only pic I had to send was a Star Trek pic. I think I sent an index card, too, so I hope he see's that. I'd be glad to get anything back, really.
I could be totally wrong, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet {up}