'Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure-ASHLEY TISDALE

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
EmilyOfan10117
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 'Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure-ASHLEY TISDALE

Post by EmilyOfan10117 »

Yes, can someone please pm me the address. I would appreciate it!
Sent: Dakota Fanning , Elle Fanning , Freddie Highmore , William Daniels , Corbin Bleu VV, Booboo Stewart
Latest Success: Dakota Fanning
Most Wanted: Emily Osment , Demi Lovato, Johnny Depp Authentic
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

EmilyOfan10117 wrote:Yes, can someone please pm me the address. I would appreciate it!
I would, but she's almost done filming, she might even be done. If she isn't there wouldn't be enough time ot get your request OUT there...
but you could always send to the heel cats address. :?
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

Do you guys even know if they were passing on fanmail? 'Cuz it could just be the fact that they didn't pass on so it wouldn't have been Ashley's fault at all. Just saying. From past experience, I find that Toronto venues are a lot of the time hit and miss. But its a shame if they did pass on and she didn't sign. Hopefully you guys can reach her at another venue (like Hellcats)
Last edited by purplemonkey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

purplemonkey wrote:Do you guys even know if they were passing on fanmail? 'Cuz it could just be the fact that they didn't pass on so it wouldn't have been Ashley's fault at all. Just saying. Toronto venues are a lot of the time a hit and miss.
As a Canadian, I can officially say that Canadian sets are more often than not VERY accommodating. They pretty much always forward mail. And if they forward to huge productions, they most certainly would forward on a Disney set ;-)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Well I for one am not going to sit around and moan about it. I'm just going to keep being patient. She's probably got a lot of things going on right now with publicity and post-production.

The thing about movie making is, that the celebs are never finished working on a film even though their scenes have been shot. They have lots of stuff to do after as well. I'm pretty sure she's picked up all the mail sent for this show and is just waiting till she has some down time to answer it.

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:48 am.