who is the worst celebrity to meet

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

who is the worst celebrity to meet

Post by autograph22 »

hi everyone,

i thought id make this topic about who is the worst celebrity you have meet. well the worst celebrity i meet was katie price, when i first meet her i have meet her 2 time the first time i meet her was in Selfridges. when i meet her i got there early to que we got told we where not able to que but people after time did. we where there in the que 2 hours 30 min early we qued in the hot building it was really hot. after some time we got given a free drink because it was so hot then she got there ten minutes late then did tv and photo's. when the que started to move it went very fast i went up there she was very un willing to sign other things apart from her books i went up she signed the book looked up then said nothing she was not nice. the second time i meet her i qued for 7 and a half hours early she was 30 min late when i went in we spoke this time it was better but she still only signed the book but i got pictures this time the first time was to fast for it
dobie516

Re: who is the worst celebrity to meet

Post by dobie516 »

David Crosby was by far the worst. He only signed one or two autographs before going into a tirade about people selling his autograph and that was "stealing from him". He later cursed a few collectors, dropping the "F-bomb". It was just a nightmare. I met him on one other occasion and he was almost as rude, and not signing anything.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
autograph22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph22 »

dobie516 wrote:David Crosby was by far the worst. He only signed one or two autographs before going into a tirade about people selling his autograph and that was "stealing from him". He later cursed a few collectors, dropping the "F-bomb". It was just a nightmare. I met him on one other occasion and he was almost as rude, and not signing anything.

how mean of him his fan's got him where he is if no one liked him hed be nothing.
mightyswagman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mightyswagman »

{down} definately John Saxon,i couldnt get more than a few sarcastic words out of him regarding enter the dragon,then as soon as he met some fellow americans,they couldnt shut him up,came across as anti english or at least just in it for the money and not his fans.....sold his autograph for a loss the next day
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

All stars i've met have been so far, really nice! :D

I hear Cilla Black is awful. Can anyone confirm this?

Recent TTM successes: Lucy Miller, Linzi Hateley, Lauren Samuels, Lucy Scherer
Favourite TTM successes: Danielle Hope, Jodie Prenger, Sophie Evans, Lucy Scherer
Favourite IP successes: Jodie Prenger(x3), Nikki Davis Jones(x2), Connie Fisher(x2), Sheridan Smith(x2), Oli Tompsett(x1)
Recently sent: Nikki Davis-Jones, Ashleigh Gray, Chloe Taylor, Samantha Barks, Susan Mcfadden, Suzie Mcadam, Jenny Douglas
Planning on sending to: Annaleigh Ashford, Kristin Chenoweth

Sig made made by me. Do not take thanks :)
smoxsamantha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smoxsamantha »

Out of all of the celebs I've met, I'm quite embarrassed to say that the worst was Freddie Prinze, Jr.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

AGAIN.
Don't judge a celebrity by one encounter. Everybody has his or her's bad day. The wrost celebrity in my opinion is Willam Shatner.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Sorry, I didn't know he was staring at you that "way".
ToTheSea
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ToTheSea »

Ricky Ponting, the Australian cricket captain. He just blanks you competely, you can talk to him all you like but he won't say a thing back to you. Nathan Bracken, another Aussie cricketer, is also really up himself, as are most of the South African rugby team.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

ToTheSea wrote:Ricky Ponting, the Australian cricket captain. He just blanks you competely, you can talk to him all you like but he won't say a thing back to you. Nathan Bracken, another Aussie cricketer, is also really up himself, as are most of the South African rugby team.
I swear on my life, I was going to write Ponting. The only celebs I have really met are cricketers
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard