CALLING ALL SELENA GOMEZ FANS!!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CALLING ALL SELENA GOMEZ FANS!!

Post by crisabell »

Hi!

I'm calling all Selena gomez fans! I love her so much, and want to see who else likes her! Here you can post anything about her, new shows, meeting her IP, getting an autograph, getting a pre-print. Whatever you would like, just has to do w/ Selena! Even if you have nothing to share, speak up, and just comment to say you're a fan! She is my favorite celebrity in the whole-wide world, (as some of you may have noticed, through my previous posts,) and I want to see if anyone else out there shares the same love for her. She is my role-model, and will always be. Here are a few conversation starters:

Autograph Talk. Authentic/Sec?
Any In-Person incounters?
SFM Preprints!
Her new movie, "Monte Carlo," and trying to find an address.

So what are you waiting for?? Get writing!!!!!

-Sara :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by crisabell on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________________________________________________________________

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: CALLING ALL SELENA GOMEZ FANS!!

Post by crisabell »

O.K. For all of the people who are trying to find the VV address for her new movie, I would like to tell you I have found a person w/ a IMDB Pro on here, that can help us out. There is currently not a filming address, but they said to ask again in a week. So lets hope we can get an address!!!!

-Sara :mrgreen:

musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

crisabell wrote:O.K. For all of the people who are trying to find the VV address for her new movie, I would like to tell you I have found a person w/ a IMDB Pro on here, that can help us out. There is currently not a filming address, but they said to ask again in a week. So lets hope we can get an address!!!!

just so you know: if someone is helping you and using their IMDB Pro to help you dont tell people who is it...because people WILL spam their messaging account...ok? :)

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Don't worry! I won't. They have been very kind to me, and I don't want to give them any inconveniance. I haven't heard from you in awhile, musicfan. How is everything? Remember that one time, I asked if you had a Selena Gomez success, and you showed me a Wizards of Waverly Place photo, w/ a small message on it, and that other photo signed, of her blowing a kiss. Can I please have the link to that success, or did you never post it?

-Sara :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

crisabell wrote:Don't worry! I won't. They have been very kind to me, and I don't want to give them any inconveniance. I haven't heard from you in awhile, musicfan. How is everything? Remember that one time, I asked if you had a Selena Gomez success, and you showed me a Wizards of Waverly Place photo, w/ a small message on it, and that other photo signed, of her blowing a kiss. Can I please have the link to that success, or did you never post it?

i never posted the kiss one but i posted the WIZARDS one..? still want that link?

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Yep that would be great! Thanks!!!

musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

Favorite Successes:

crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Well that IS WIZARDS, but you showed me a different photo before. Before in the same message you showed me the blowing kiss one, there was one with a dark purple outlining, and Alex is holding her wand over her shoulder. It had a message written on it. Do you know what I am talking about? BTW thanks for your link!!!

musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

crisabell wrote:Well that IS WIZARDS, but you showed me a different photo before. Before in the same message you showed me the blowing kiss one, there was one with a dark purple outlining, and Alex is holding her wand over her shoulder. It had a message written on it. Do you know what I am talking about? BTW thanks for your link!!!
i have the one where she is blowing the kiss BUT i never posted it...and im not going to...lol :)

Favorite Successes:

crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

I'm talking about something else. I could of swarn you showed me a picture that looks like this:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82131&p=356351&hili ... ez#p356351

Sorry if I'm wrong. I though that is what I saw when you were messaging me. Again, sorry if I'm wrong. Please let me know {up} {up}