Abigail Breslin Success!! X4 FINALLY!! So Happy! :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
RYAN J.

Abigail Breslin Success!! X4 FINALLY!! So Happy! :)

Post by RYAN J. »

YES!! :D After two unsuccessful attempts in 2008 & 2009 at trying to contact Teen Actress ABIGAIL BRESLIN I finally got a success from her today!! :D I was really excited when I saw she had signed on as the lead role in the Broadway production of ‘The Miracle Worker’ last March as Helen Keller and I had high hopes of writing to the stage manager for a cast-signed playbill, which I did. Only when I received it I discovered that Abigail did not sign ANY of the Playbills fans sent out for and I was disappointed. :(

But thankfully towards the last week of March I saw some fans write to her directly via the play and they got replies back. So I quickly got a request around and sent it out and crossed my fingers hoping that the “3rd times a charm” saying would ring true on this one. And BINGO! ;-) Abigail personalized and signed all the items I sent which included a 4x6 Photo (Kit Kittredge: An American Girl), 4x6 Custom index card (The Miracle Worker), DVD Cover (The Ultimate Gift) & a 20x13” Movie poster (Nim’s Island)!! :D I did send a small Q&A card along with some questions on it, but that was not returned. I’m just extremely happy I can finally add such a fantastic name to my collection!! Thanks a Million Abbie!! :D

SASE:
4x6 Photo:
4x6 Custom Card:
DVD Cover:
20x13” Movie Poster: (Full poster and Close-Up)

Sent: March 22nd 2010
Replied: April 21st 2010
Days Taken: 31

Address Used: (NO LONGER VALID, Sorry.)

Abigail Breslin
'The Miracle Worker'
C/o Circle in the Square Theatre
1633 Broadway
New York, NY 10019
USA

RYAN J. 8)
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Abigail Breslin Success!! X4 FINALLY!! So Happy! :)

Post by Llewellyne »

congrats

it's great to finally got your desired signature

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Good Job!!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks Llewellyne & crisabell!! I'm super happy that I finally get a reply from her! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

Hey Ryan J.

Out of curiosity, who is the person in your avatar. I have been wondering lately, and though I'd ask. LOL!

Sara :mrgreen:

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

crisabell wrote:Hey Ryan J.

Out of curiosity, who is the person in your avatar. I have been wondering lately, and though I'd ask. LOL!

Sara :mrgreen:
Thats Him! :)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

LOL, Yep that's me. 8) That was taken at like 2:00AM. I couldn't sleep so me and my sister got the camera out and took a bunch of photos of us acting crazy and making faces. :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats man! This is one of your classic "Ryan auto sagas", where you seem to be the last person to get an auto that everyone else is!! :lol:
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
majka1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by majka1 »

She's cool! Congrats!
My autograph site:
http://www.autographs.blog.pl

Most Wanted: Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Lady Gaga, Harry Potter cast and much more ... .
Lately sent to: Robert Pattinson, Louie Anderson, Tony Shalhub, Gary Sinise, Roman Polanski ... .
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :shock: :D {up}

AUWSOME MAN!!!!!!!! I love abigail, she is one of my most wanted, such a talented actress, she will go far! (further)

sooooooooo jellous 8)