The Miracle Worker Cast-Signed Playbill Semi-Success!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
RYAN J.

The Miracle Worker Cast-Signed Playbill Semi-Success!!

Post by RYAN J. »

Received a cast-signed Playbill back from “The Miracle Worker” Broadway show, but it’s not quite what I was expecting when I originally sent my request. :? It starred teen Actress Abigail Breslin, Matthew Modine, Allison Pill & Jennifer Morrison as the main cast. Sadly, Ticket sales did poorly at the box office and the production was shut down last week. :( I was hoping for signed playbill featuring the main cast, but instead got one signed by one of the lead members (Jennifer Morrison) a couple of the minor cast (Elizabeth Franz, Tobias Segal, Michael Cummings, Yvette Ganier & Lance Chantiles-Wertz) & a couple of the understudies (Aru Banks & Kyra Ynez Siegel). Aru signed mine twice, once one the front cover and one by his photo on the cast sheet inside. :D

All in All I’m happy to have it, but wished the main cast had signed it too as there what the whole production is about, especially Abigail and Allison who appear on the cover! :lol:

SASE:
Signed Playbill:

Sent: February 6th 2010
Replied: April 10th 2010
Days Taken: 64

Address Used: (No longer valid – Closed last week)

'The Miracle Worker'
ATTN: Stage Manager
C/o Circle in the Square Theatre
1633 Broadway
New York, NY 10019
USA

RYAN J. 8)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Miracle Worker Cast-Signed Playbill Semi-Success!!

Post by BossC »

Congrats! I was so hoping to get Abigail via this play but since it's closed, she might not have even got my mail before it ended. :( Someday maybe we both can get her autograph. {up} Keep up the good work Ryan!

BossC
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks BossC. I sent a seperate request to Abigail about a week and a half ago, so I'm hoping she'll reply to both of us!! :D

RYAN J. 8)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks! :D

RYAN J. 8)
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

question & please dont please dont take this rude but why did u put semi success...i mean you got 9 sigs and thats a great success...so i just wanted to ask...

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

im still waiting i sent it two weeks before it ends and i quess its in a pile waiting to be signed
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Hope you get your back soon! More than likely all these playbills were pre-signed a while ago and there just now answering all the requests for them. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:16 pm.