ANOTHER STAMP AMOUNT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ANOTHER STAMP AMOUNT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by crisabell »

Hi!
I'm sending to Bridgit Mendler! All I'm sending is your average letter envelope i dont know the size, but I'm guessing around 4x9 in. Just those skinny white ones. Anyway, inside, I have put a letter, an index card, and a SASE the same size of the envelope. It feels really light to me. About how many stamps would I need. I'm guessing 2 on the envelope, and 2 on the SASE? In that case I would have to wait!! Thanks!
____________________________________________________________________________________

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: ANOTHER STAMP AMOUNT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jdp3577 »

for that size envelope, you will only need 1 stamp on each envelope
#-John-#
crisabell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by crisabell »

jdp3577 wrote:for that size envelope, you will only need 1 stamp on each envelope
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!! THAT MEANS I CAN GET IT MAILED OUT SOON!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So...basically...I'm in love with Harry Styles.
"shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite."

Most Recent Successes: Demi Lovato TTM, Allisyn Ashley Arm TTM
Most Wanted: Josh Hutcherson, One Direction.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Hey Sara!!

Yes, You can just one stamp on each envelope. The ones your talking about are called 'Business Envelopes' or '#10 Envelopes', the most common envelope in the USA. When I send requests I can include a letter, SASE, four photos/index cards, Q&A card and it still weighs light enough to be able to use one stamp each on the envelope. {up}

Best of luck with your request to Bridget. I've tried finding a working address, but have been unsuccessful so far as most of them don't work or are invalid. Have never seen a TTM success from her on here either, Hoping your the first!! :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:46 am.