Emma Watson/IRC

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Halfpint
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Watson/IRC

Post by Halfpint »

I am trying to write and get an autographed pic of Emma Watson ( I dont care if its PP.) I went to one post office and no IRCs. Another one finally found some but wasnt sure how many.
It cost 2 US stamps, so how much is that in IRCs ?
RGs_Gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Emma Watson/IRC

Post by RGs_Gal »

JamesMo wrote:I am trying to write and get an autographed pic of Emma Watson ( I dont care if its PP.) I went to one post office and no IRCs. Another one finally found some but wasnt sure how many.
I'm not sure, but even if you don't send IRCs you can still get an autograph. At least that' show it was when I sent her a letter a year ago.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Emma Watson/IRC

Post by TheCollector »

RGs_Gal wrote:
JamesMo wrote:I am trying to write and get an autographed pic of Emma Watson ( I dont care if its PP.) I went to one post office and no IRCs. Another one finally found some but wasnt sure how many.
I'm not sure, but even if you don't send IRCs you can still get an autograph. At least that' show it was when I sent her a letter a year ago.
Hi RGs_Gal {up}

You are right about Emma. I recently had a couple of successes from her where I sent a stamped SASE. She didn't use it, but sent the auto back in her own envelope which was franked.

Ian :mrgreen:
Flow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Flow »

Hey...
I also received a PP black and white picture of Emma and I just sent her a letter nothing else... :)

Good luck {up}
Flo
Halfpint
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Halfpint »

Thanks yall very cool. Sounds nice
The local PO called me back and said $ 1.75. btw.
Dakell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dakell »

I read from one of her websites that a SASE is not needed, so it probably means that you won't need an IRC either. :mrgreen:
Bannier by Dakota Fanarts http://www.dakota-fanarts.fr.tc/
rachumy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachumy »

I sent her just a letter and after 2 months I received back a signed photo so she does not need IRCs/stamps.. 8)
Latest Success: Minnie Driver

Pending Requests:Clemence Poesy, Rupert Grint, Hugh Grant, Joe Cole, John Terry, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, James & Oliver Phelps, Charlotte Church. Micheal Ballack, Victoria Beckham, Kylie Minogue, Steven Gerrard, Owen Hargreaves, Elton John, Michael Owen, Judi Dench, Dido