"The Man Who Killed Don Quixote" starring Robert Duvall

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

"The Man Who Killed Don Quixote" starring Robert Duvall

Post by mosshead1 »

Anyone have any info on a set address?..It's still listed as in pre production
Michael Moss
theresas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: "The Man Who Killed Don Quixote" starring Robert Duvall

Post by theresas »

mosshead1 wrote:Anyone have any info on a set address?..It's still listed as in pre production
Valencia Spain is a hoped for location. See http://www.manwhokilleddonquixote.com the support site for the film. Gilliam confirmed location information to them, but not a filming date as that has yet to be decided. Spanish media is saying September, but Gilliam did not confirm that.
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

theresas wrote:
mosshead1 wrote:Anyone have any info on a set address?..It's still listed as in pre production
Valencia Spain is a hoped for location. See http://www.manwhokilleddonquixote.com the support site for the film. Gilliam confirmed location information to them, but not a filming date as that has yet to be decided. Spanish media is saying September, but Gilliam did not confirm that.
Thank you so much for the info!!
Michael Moss
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Are you looking to write directly to Robert Duvall? If so, he does reply TTM at his fanmail address. I wrote twice and each time he signed my itmes and included his own. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

RYAN J. wrote:Are you looking to write directly to Robert Duvall? If so, he does reply TTM at his fanmail address. I wrote twice and each time he signed my itmes and included his own. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
I have had a picture sent out for him to sign about 9 months now!! I think I may try him again soon though.
Michael Moss
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

He does take a while to reply. I know both of my successes took quite a while, since he's filming a movie he'll probably take a bit longer. Did you include a SASE with your request??

RYAN J. 8)
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

RYAN J. wrote:He does take a while to reply. I know both of my successes took quite a while, since he's filming a movie he'll probably take a bit longer. Did you include a SASE with your request??

RYAN J. 8)
of course dude...Thats the cordial thing to do.
Michael Moss
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

lol, Okay just making sure. I've seen some members on here who send out requests and expect the celeb to provide a photo and and the return envelope/postage, then get mad when they don't get a reply and can't figure out why. :lol: Best of luck with your request, Robert is a pretty awesome guy who appreciates his fans a LOT!

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:43 am.