got -email from production manager, postal service?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
librarian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

got -email from production manager, postal service?

Post by librarian »

Greetings!
I have some news regarding my request for Estelle Parsons. I sent my letter and SASE to Iowa, Des Moines on 2/22/10.
I don't know when they got the letter and between what routes.
Apparently, Production manager "August: Osage County" received my letter, and e-mailed back to me with this
"Thank you for your interest in AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY and Ms. Parsons. Ms. Parsons did receive, sign and put the photo you sent back in the mail."
I received this e-mail on 3/5/10. Now, I am really hyper because I don't know when was my photo sent back to me.
Considering how the postal service work, it could have lost in the mail. Don't you think that it should have been back in my mail box in Chicago by now? How long does it take to get mail from Des Moines, Iowa to Chicago? What about New York to Chicago?
RYAN J.

Re: got -email from production manager, postal service?

Post by RYAN J. »

You'll get it. {up} They more than likely sent your items out yesterday, and then emailed right after to tell you that there coming. By next week they should be sitting in your mailbox! :D

RYAN J. 8)
librarian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by librarian »

Oh, I hope so!
Because I was on a look out for our mail carrier.
I will be hunting mail carrier all next week. I am so hyper now.
RYAN J. wrote:You'll get it. {up} They more than likely sent your items out yesterday, and then emailed right after to tell you that there coming. By next week they should be sitting in your mailbox! :D

RYAN J. 8)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

librarian wrote:Oh, I hope so!
Because I was on a look out for our mail carrier.
I will be hunting mail carrier all next week. I am so hyper now.
RYAN J. wrote:You'll get it. {up} They more than likely sent your items out yesterday, and then emailed right after to tell you that there coming. By next week they should be sitting in your mailbox! :D

RYAN J. 8)
Good luck! It is always nice to have specific ones you are expecting but the surprises are pretty good too. {up} I had a surprise autograph in the mail today and am expecting a different person who contacted me and said an autograph was on the way.

BossC
librarian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by librarian »

Below

RYAN J. 8)
librarian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by librarian »

Now, I am really getting hyper because I got this e-mail from Ms. Parsons Production manager:
" we received the letter on Wednesday and it went into the mail on Thursday or Friday. You will probably receive it next week."
I called to Postal Service, and was told that it takes 2-3 days to get to Chicago. So, if they send it say on Friday from St. Lois, it should
be here in Chicago by now. Today is Tuesday. There were 88 cents stamp postage on the envelope, and I clearly wrote my address. :roll:
Maybe their mail office in Theater is closed on Saturday, so the mail went out on Monday?
The way postal service works these days , you never know :cry: