site suggestions

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
denise's birthday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

site suggestions

Post by denise's birthday »

hi there,

pretty new to this site, and just wanted to say what a great resource it is.
i do have a couple of suggestions though that could maybe make it a little more user friendly, and would maybe imrpove things......

1. have an area for site suggestions lol
i wanted to post a suggestion for the site, but could not find a place easily to post it, so maybe worth considering if it is not already in place.

2. is it possible to get more attention put onto email contact details for celebs?
I am currently working on something which does not require sending by post, but i do need to try and get email contact (either directly, or via representative of the person) with a request i have. the problem i am currently finding, is that trying to make a contact via email address has been near impossible for some stars, and it is getting very frustrating.
i have had a look through your database, and again, trying to get email contact details is prooving difficult. without actually going into each profile, you do not know if an email contact is available for them, so it becomes very time consuming, and i am currently at the point where i have given up. if it was possible to put some small icon onto the list to show if the celeb has an email contact in their profile, then it would make it so much easier to scan your lists of names to find the ones i can potentially make contact with.

hope those 2 comments are helpful, but if not able to be achieved, no worries. just thought i would try and make my first post here a constructive one.

many thanks for the site, it is still a great place for info

regards

ian
denise's birthday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: site suggestions

Post by denise's birthday »

stupid me. just saw the forum suggestions area...
sorry about that forum mods.
hopefully you can move this post for me without penalising me.

many apologies for still being half asleep lol
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Ian,

No worries about putting it in the wrong place. Happens to the best of us occasionally. Please don't double post though, if you need to add something to your last post use the edit button {up}
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

We never have and never will list celebrity email addresses. Sorry!

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

I believe the OP is more asking for situations when they need to contact the agency with a query, not with an actual autograph request.

However, any emphasis placed on email addresses (even if they are ostensibly agency office ones only) will only be abused by people searching for a quick and free autograph. For this reason, we don't list email addresses and it's not something we are looking to change in the future.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
kimsmarkin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimsmarkin »

I have appear the same problem I am finding is that trying to make contact via e-mail has been almost impossible for some stars, and is very frustrating. He had an eye on your database, and again, trying to get information via e-mail proving difficult. without going into each profile, if you know a contact e-mail is available to them, so that it becomes very laborious,