WANTED: William Moseley authentic autograph?

Looking for autographs, stamps...
ctbwgirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WANTED: William Moseley authentic autograph?

Post by ctbwgirl1 »

I am a HUGE fan of William Moseley. I have been trying to get his autograph for a long time but no luck :( So I was wondering if anyone had his autograph or would be willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price? I am interested in a photo of him signed if possible. If not that's okay, I'll keep trying haha!
Thanks!
Successes- David Archuleta, Michael Buble, Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig, Kirk Cameron, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, Kristi Yamaguchi, Drew Seeley, Skandar Keynes, Jonathan Crombie,Carmindy Bowyer, Jackie Chan, Justin Masterson, Vince Papale, Terry Francona.
miley_rockz

Re: WANTED: William Moseley authentic autograph?

Post by miley_rockz »

I have a Authentic William Moseley autographed picture. I got it TTM. They were the one who provided the picture.
you can see a picture of it here http://www.freewebs.com/maecyautographs/actors.htm

let me know how much you are willing to buy it ^_^
Credit To:Hangman
Credit To: Hangman
My Avatar Credit to Brando

SFM: 10
PP: 11
Authentic: 9
Personalized: 9
Total:39

Please Check Out my Website about my Autograph Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/maecyautographs
Thank you!
ctbwgirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WANTED: William Moseley authentic autograph?

Post by ctbwgirl1 »

AWESOME! I sent you a PM :)
Successes- David Archuleta, Michael Buble, Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig, Kirk Cameron, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, Kristi Yamaguchi, Drew Seeley, Skandar Keynes, Jonathan Crombie,Carmindy Bowyer, Jackie Chan, Justin Masterson, Vince Papale, Terry Francona.