Puppy489

Moderators' Forum.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Puppy489

Post by ursha »

Hi!
Something needs to be done about this user and her sister. Those posts are taken from http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php ... &start=330
Phoebe wrote:puppy489 - inappropriate posts.
puppy489 wrote:yes it is and hey do you like me is this address able to date anybody that is cute are you a boy wanna go out
puppy489 wrote:i can find it would take me a few days to find can you ask admin out for me
puppy489 wrote:i do but if i tell you can i go on a date with you i lived there before wait a second i saw you before
... And loads more of that nature.
... And loads more of that nature.
I spotted they were continuing to do it, so sent them a polite PM asking them to stop spamming people's topics. I got this reply:
what do you want!
I reiterated the problem:
Erm... I don't want anything?

Please refrain from repeatedly requesting people PM you. If you wish to discuss something with them, PM them and ask your questions, instead of spamming someone eles topic where it is irrelevant.

Thanks.
Osiris.
Considering their reply, I'm pretty sure this is a lost case:
WHAT DO U MEAN WHAT DID I DO WHAT DOES ERM MEAN AND CAN YOU MAKE ME A MYSPACE I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE!

Subject: Girls aloud (Nadine coyle, Cheryl Tweedy)
ecrea1 wrote:i do it is david cury and brady whoever but they don't wanna go out ask everbody until you find a yes ask admin, eric, drew, and brady that is in your class have fun i have to ask to if anybody likes me on here but i think i might have one if anybody wants to send a message to ecrea1 and puppy489 we will be happy if the boys on here send a message to ecrea1 and puppy489 just say do you like me and say wanna go out and wanna be boyfriend and girlfriend forever and ever and ever for until you die and if
Apparently they're sisters (IP matches). They state their ages as 11 and 13. It's either true (incredibly worrying - where are their parents?! They even give out full names) or false (& they're trying to waste our time, pathetic).

I'd be seriously interested in their response if someone said they'd go out with them. Exactly what are they trying to achieve?

In another topic they offered to buy an autograph for "$100 or $1000" (bit of a jump there). They're 11/13 and have that kind of money? I doubt it. It's all rubbish.
puppy489 wrote:Hey ursa, i am sorry i won't do it again but can u make me a myspace and ask admin out for me! Can you answer some questions for me too! Hey i know i am nice i will stay nice for now on! I will stop saying pm me if you want to talk! Don't ban me give me 3 days to get me to strighten up! I will stop posting bumping to post an off topic comment again!
I wrote back: Thank you, Urša'' (yes, I though we solved that problem) and got back:
puppy489 wrote:CAN YOU ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS!
Something needs to be done here.
Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
khackdrums

Re: Puppy489

Post by khackdrums »

Do to both members failing to cooperate, I have issued both Puppy489 and ecrea1 warnings. {up} What we really need is a ban of their IP! I'll message Ozzman! {up}

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I banned them both ips and usernames. If you notice them back please let me know. {up}
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Thank you ozzman! ;)
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website