Do you think people...

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do you think people...

Post by omgitscaro »

are born basically good, or basically bad?

We had this question in world history class earlier this week. It got pretty interesting TBH. :razz:
khackdrums

Re: Do you think people...

Post by khackdrums »

I think people are born bad and have to prove themselves to be good through good deeds and being a good person throughout life. {up}

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
dramalicious
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramalicious »

I think people are born plain good, but depending on how they were raised, the influence of their friends, people around them, etc, shapes if they are good or bad in the end.
Received Recently:Joanna Lumley, Colin Firth, Judi Dench, Sophia Loren
Most wanted: ? Hugh Grant, Emma Roberts, Britney Spears, Paul Mccartney, Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer Aniston ?
Waiting for: Gary Numan, Lauren Conrad (woah, no need to take 7months lauren, Rihanna, Lady Gaga.color]
[color=#FF8040]about to send out (I take forever): Gwen Stefani

Valo03
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Valo03 »

Neither, a person is born blank it is then family, society, schooling and friends that influence a persons ability to be "good" or "bad".
MeSillyWoohoo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MeSillyWoohoo »

It depends. From a psychological perspective some people ARE born Sociopaths. I'd like to believe there is good in all people but I'm not naive enough to truly believe it
Autographs received: Ray Park, Rob Reiner, Norman Lear, Judi Dench, James Marsters, Mark Harmon, R.L. Stein
Autographs requested: Garett Maggart, Johnny Depp, Richard Burgi, Robert Sean Leonard, Corbin Bernsen, Rob Morrow, Gale Harold, James Roday, Timothy Omundson, David Krumholtz, Judd Hirsch, David McCallum, Michael Weatherly, Sean Murray, Jon Cassar, Jesse Spencer, Hugh Laurie, David Caruso, John Barrowman, Gareth David-Lloyd, and Matthew Gray Gubler
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I would say people are born blank (baring disabilities), and are moulded by the world around them. I watch a lot of real-life crime shows, and in 90% of the time, the killer has some childhood issue
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

for some reason, i posted twice sorry!!!
Last edited by twilighter on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

Hmm... In my opinion, I think people are born good.
dramalicious wrote:I think people are born plain good, but depending on how they were raised, the influence of their friends, people around them, etc, shapes if they are good or bad in the end.

I agree with them ^^
Jaffer wrote:I would say people are born blank (baring disabilities), and are moulded by the world around them. I watch a lot of real-life crime shows, and in 90% of the time, the killer has some childhood issue
I do too, CSI, Law And Order (SVU, CI) But, usually, the person had childhood issues, meaning that they werent born bad, they were just born into a bad enviorment...

Thats just what i think... ;-)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

twilighter wrote:Hmm... In my opinion, I think people are born good.
dramalicious wrote:I think people are born plain good, but depending on how they were raised, the influence of their friends, people around them, etc, shapes if they are good or bad in the end.

I agree with them ^^
Jaffer wrote:I would say people are born blank (baring disabilities), and are moulded by the world around them. I watch a lot of real-life crime shows, and in 90% of the time, the killer has some childhood issue
I do too, CSI, Law And Order (SVU, CI) But, usually, the person had childhood issues, meaning that they werent born bad, they were just born into a bad enviorment...

Thats just what i think... ;-)
Lol, no I mean REAL LIFE crime shows, which are about real crimes, with interviews with the real police etc etc! :) I would say in roughly 90% the killer got abused as a child, had a drug addicted mum etc etc, 5% of the time they are simply f***** off drugs, and the remainder it is simply for money
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard