Spring training

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
LTchargersfan21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Spring training

Post by LTchargersfan21 »

Hey, im getting ready to send spring training ttms and i want your thoughts on what i might actually get to see again. I would like it if you could tell me from some past successes or failures. Thank you!

Curtis Granderson
Joe Saunders
Mariano Rivera
Joba Chamberlain
Jeff Weaver
Matt Cain
Cameron Maybin
Matt Capps
Richie Nolasco
Ty Wiggington
Joe Nathan
Denard Span
Jeff Neimann
Barry Zito
Luis Castillo
Ching-Ming-Wang
Carl Crawford
Kevin Millwood
Rich Harden
Chone Figgins
Akinori Iwamara
Michael Cuddyer
CCFD831
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Spring training

Post by CCFD831 »

Granderson, Wang are usually good. Add Guerrero and A. Jones to the list, they are good in spring
LTchargersfan21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

CCFD831 wrote:Granderson, Wang are usually good. Add Guerrero and A. Jones to the list, they are good in spring
ok what about any1 else?
LTchargersfan21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

and thats andrew jones correct?
brewha888
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brewha888 »

I plan to send to a lot of those players too. I tried Granderson during last season. He didn't sign my card, and instead sent his own signed picture. I got my card back though.
LTchargersfan21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

i want michael cuddyer and chone figgins a lot. hope i get them. i heard mariano doesnt sign much anymore.
LTchargersfan21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

anybody wanna help??
duckdud07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by duckdud07 »

Longoria still signs I believe. If you wanna check a site that helps go to www.sportsautosttm.com, the guy named Chad who runs it has sent out hundreds of TTM autos and posts them all on his site. It's helped me out a lot

Good luck!
~Andy
Check out my website http://www.freewebs.com/mysportsautosttm/

Tiger pitcher Autographs! Have 97/741 13.1%

WAITING ON: Brad Penny, Andrew Oliver, Jarrod Washburn, Eulogio De La Cruz, Chris Chambliss, Billy Williams, Tim Raines

BIGGEST WANTS: Ty Cobb, Rick Porcello, Bobby Higginson, Tommy Bridges, Fred McGriff, Michael Jordan, Eduardo Najera, Jose Valverde, Willie Hernandez, The Cast of Arrested Development (Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Jeffrey Tambor, Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Jessica Walter, David Cross, and Portia De Rossi)

Follow me on twitter! tigerbulldog13!
packrat

Post by packrat »

Most of them are pretty good. I usually get my baseball autographs IP, so my judgment is based on interacting with these guys personally:

Jeff Weaver -- signed everything I had
Matt Capps -- very fan friendly, signed everything
Denard Span -- one of the best personalities in baseball, signed two at a time

As for the rest of the guys, I recall seeing successes from most everyone except Chamberlain. Even Mariano Rivera. Some of the guys save all their mail and wait until the season is over before signing TTM requests, even from spring training, so be patient.

What you should do is sign up for the free membership at SportsCollectors.Net and you can watch for successes from the last two weeks. It would be good for you to monitor it during the season to see who signs and how quickly. That's how I learned. There is just no substitute for doing your own research.
LTchargersfan21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thanks packrat and duckdud. i do have a free membership with sportscollecters. and ill check out the sportsautosttm website.