John Travolta and Aziz Ansari success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
devilson9991
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Travolta and Aziz Ansari success

Post by devilson9991 »

Today I got John Travolta on the way out of Letterman. As usual, he was very friendly and went down the line signing for the entire crowd. Shaun White didn't sign on the way out. Ben Harper came out and signed everything in sight while talking to fans. Went to the Apple Store for Aziz Ansari. He walked in and told us he would sign afterwards. Watched the Aziz Ansari Q&A moderated by Kristen Schaal. Aziz came out and signed. He said he didn't like one of the photos then said I know what you do with that, you'll probably put it on ebay.

Aziz Ansari

John Travolta
RYAN J.

Re: John Travolta and Aziz Ansari success

Post by RYAN J. »

Very nice!! You didn't happen to ask John if he signs Authentic TTM did you? Would be great to know!! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicdude20 »

RYAN J. wrote:Very nice!! You didn't happen to ask John if he signs Authentic TTM did you? Would be great to know!! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
Brilliant question, maybe we should write him a letter and ask him lol
Most Recently Sent: Larry King,George Foreman
Most Recent Successes: Bret Michaels, RL Stine
Most Recent In Person: Bret Michaels, Tommy Smothers Signed Give Peace A Chance Vinyl
Favorite Autographs: Chesley Sully Sullenberger AKA Pilot who landed plane on the Hudson, Kari Byron (Hot pic)
Favorite Personalization: Henry Winkler (Fonzie)
Most Authentic Successes in a day: 3, Most sends in a day: 7, RTS to date: 4 Sec's: 2, PP/AP: 18 Authentic: 92
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

RYAN J. wrote:Very nice!! You didn't happen to ask John if he signs Authentic TTM did you? Would be great to know!! :lol:

RYAN J. 8)
Hahah that would be a Great question! :lol:
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

I never even heard of Aziz.Dude needs to get over himself if he thinks his autograph will make some dough on ebay.What a jerk :roll:
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Hey the style of John's autograph, although a shorter version DOES look like his TTM...
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertaRight »

Heyheyyou wrote:I never even heard of Aziz.Dude needs to get over himself if he thinks his autograph will make some dough on ebay.What a jerk :roll:
:lol:

Something like that came to my mind, too! :lol:
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicdude20 »

RobertaRight wrote:
Heyheyyou wrote:I never even heard of Aziz.Dude needs to get over himself if he thinks his autograph will make some dough on ebay.What a jerk :roll:
:lol:

Something like that came to my mind, too! :lol:
I love Aziz, however I thought his ebay attitude is uncalled for. However people who sell autographs has been the cause of a number of celebs to not sign.
Most Recently Sent: Larry King,George Foreman
Most Recent Successes: Bret Michaels, RL Stine
Most Recent In Person: Bret Michaels, Tommy Smothers Signed Give Peace A Chance Vinyl
Favorite Autographs: Chesley Sully Sullenberger AKA Pilot who landed plane on the Hudson, Kari Byron (Hot pic)
Favorite Personalization: Henry Winkler (Fonzie)
Most Authentic Successes in a day: 3, Most sends in a day: 7, RTS to date: 4 Sec's: 2, PP/AP: 18 Authentic: 92
jrott
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrott »

Congrats on the Travolta, one of the first REAL AUTHENTIC successes on this site from him {up} Also, thanks for scanning the photo, hopefully this will end the debate and be enough evidence for the people living in denial on his TTM sig. With yours and the example on his website (which looks just like yours) now to compare, the book should be closed
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertaRight »

Sorry, but Travolta´s sig isn´t exactly hard to forge.. Anyway, as said, this book should be closed and this person is really lucky to have an authentic in-person Travolta {up} 8)
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)