my mom thinks writing to stars are a waste of time.

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
bbgotfame
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

my mom thinks writing to stars are a waste of time.

Post by bbgotfame »

hey guys i have stopped writing to the stars because my mother said its a watse of time so im going to rip up my written letters and my autographs and through them away so i will never write a letter again thanks for all the annoying comments and my mom told me to either sell of rip i would sell my stuff it wopuld cost 500 if i sold it because i will never sell them to anyone but i have put them in my dresher and my mom dosnt know and she said i can keep them now so bug saying "sell them beacause what kind off idot would sell there stuff so fanmail.biz u guys our annoying
xoxoxox bbgotfame :cry: :roll: :lol:
Last edited by bbgotfame on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favourite Success:Maggie Q,Kourtney Kardashian,Kris Jenner,Kylie & Kendal Jenner,Kim Kardashian.
Autographs Gotten:55
Waiting: Alot can i list them later?
Most Wanted:Selena Gomez,Cariba Heine,Phoebe Tonkin,Owl City,USHER,Trey Songz,Rihanna,Miley Cyrus,Taylor Swift,Megan Fox,Lindsey Lohan ,Twilight Saga ..ETC.
Personalized:27
Preprint:18
Return To Slender:5
In Person:0
Color:44
Black&White:3
Letter Of Request:allot!
Recent Success: duclans sister from degrassi and Charlotte Arnold

if you want to see my autographs go to my website http://www.bbgotfame.webs.com
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: my mom thinks writing to stars are a waste of time.

Post by musicfan »

this kinda makes me mad....@ you and your mom...

@ YOU because celebs take their time to sign your items and you wanna throw them away?

@ YOUR MOM because writing fan mail is YOUR Hobby..not her's....thats her opinion that its a waste of time but no one should make you give up your hobby...

but if you were a real fan then you would keep doing what you love to do....

good luck with whatever u decide to do next. {up}

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I guess the choice is up to you. :neutral: Why don't you just offer to sell them or give them away to the other members on here is we sends SASE's? {up} Who do you have anyway?

RYAN J. 8)
MrDubbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrDubbs »

I'd be happy to take them off your hands, depending on who you got. LMK
musicfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by musicfan »

RYAN J. wrote:I guess the choice is up to you. :neutral: Why don't you just offer to sell them or give them away to the other members on here is we sends SASE's? {up} Who do you have anyway?

RYAN J. 8)
jennette mccurdy, savannah outen, debby ryan and the vampire daires cast... :)

Favorite Successes:

Britney Spears (VV), Cheetah Girls, Danity Kane, Selena Gomez, Jeff Dunham (VV), and George Lopez (VV Super Success)! :)
mufcdd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mufcdd »

Its nothing to do with your mum.

But if you're ripping up autographs just because your mum said its a waste of time then I dont think this is something you were massively into anyway, as no way would you go "rip them up", as THAT would be a "waste of time", and therefore only proving your mum correct for you to do it.

:neutral:
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MY TWITTER PAGE! OVER 10,000 FOLLOWERS!
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

If you let your mother choose your hobbies for you, I take it you're going to let her choose your job, partner, home, etc when you grow up too?! ;) Get real, if YOU want to do this hobby, then do it. The advice of parents is often not worth taking.
See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Revolver wrote:If you let your mother choose your hobbies for you, I take it you're going to let her choose your job, partner, home, etc when you grow up too?! ;) Get real, if YOU want to do this hobby, then do it. The advice of parents is often not worth taking.
To be fair, if the OP is 10 years old or so, there is a strong chance that their parents help fund this hobby! I have no idea though... and it still seems kinda silly to rip your autos up!

I will gladly have them if you want, just dont rip them up
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

Jaffer wrote:
Revolver wrote:If you let your mother choose your hobbies for you, I take it you're going to let her choose your job, partner, home, etc when you grow up too?! ;) Get real, if YOU want to do this hobby, then do it. The advice of parents is often not worth taking.
To be fair, if the OP is 10 years old or so, there is a strong chance that their parents help fund this hobby!
True, but I checked their profile beforehand and they're 15 years of age - so you should definitely have some form of say in your life by then, and you could do a bit here and there to fund your hobby 8)
See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

Originally not going to post, because this post might just come back to haunt me, but... :neutral:

You should at least sell them. Or just keep the autographs you have. These celebrities took (in this case, should I say wasted?) their time to reply to you and all you're doing is throwing their gift to you away?

No offense, but you come across as really ungrateful! {down}