New Country Experts Needed For Fanmail.biz!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner

New Country Experts Needed For Fanmail.biz!

Post by TheCollector »

Hello fellow members of Fanmail.biz {up}

You may have noticed in recent months the forum has benefited from the fabulous help of "barmy_army008" who is the Autograph Expert for the UK. With our ever-expanding online family it is now necessary to look to recruit the help of some additional "geographically-based" experts.

The difference between "Autograph Experts" and "Moderators" is that auto experts must be resident in their country of expertise (for example Autograph Expert (USA - EST/EDT) must be resident in the Eastern US). Otherwise their powers etc. are exactly the same.

The reason they must live in the same country is so that they will be (broadly speaking) in the same time zone as other members from the same country. This will enable them to provide quicker feedback, whilst also having (and understanding) small cultural or procedural peculiarities of their own country.

Also, Autograph Experts must have a proven track record of collecting or have been an outstanding & regularly posting member of the forum for a significant period of time.

Since January 2006 they must now also have attained the rank of AUTOGRAPH COLLECTOR which means they need to have total posts over 250

The Autograph Experts we are currently looking for are as below.

Autograph Expert (Asia Pacific)
Autograph Expert (Australia) - Lucas42
Autograph Expert (Canada)
Autograph Expert (China)
Autograph Expert (Denmark) - FatimaDenmark
Autograph Expert (France)
Autograph Expert (Germany)
Autograph Expert (India)
Autograph Expert (Italy)
Autograph Expert (Japan)
Autograph Expert (New Zealand)
Autograph Expert (Norway)
Autograph Expert (Poland) - smell
Autograph Expert (Portugal)
Autograph Expert (Russia)
Autograph Expert (South Africa)
Autograph Expert (Spain)
Autograph Expert (Sweden)
Autograph Expert (UK) - barmyarmy008
Autograph Expert (UK) - sabrewulf
Autograph Expert (USA - EST/EDT) - poorhousefx (NY)
Autograph Expert (USA - EST/EDT) - Cernan (MD)
Autograph Expert (USA - CST/CDT) - shadesofgrey (IL)
Autograph Expert (USA - MST/MDT)
Autograph Expert (USA - PST/PDT)

If you would like to put yourself forward for one of these roles (or recommend somebody else!) please PM me or reply below! Please note, these headings are subject to change in due course, also if you wish to put yourself forward for a country or region which is not shown, please let me know!

Thanks

Ian
Site Admin
Last edited by TheCollector on Wed May 31, 2006 8:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
insider15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NEW COUNTRY EXPERTS NEEDED FOR FANMAIL.BIZ !!!!

Post by insider15 »

TheCollector wrote: must live in the same country is so that they will be (broadly speaking) in the same time zone as other members from the same country. This will enable them to provide quicker feedback, whilst also having (and understanding) small cultural or procedural peculiarities of their own country.
That won't really work for Canada... I'm going to bed when ppl in Vancouver are eating supper :?
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

:lol:

There may well be countries where we need more than one "Expert" to cover the whole country - I think Canada might be one of these!

Thanks!

Ian :mrgreen:
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

I dont really get it what do you have to do? But if you need me to I could be one for USA- EST. to help out poorhousefx im in SC

Dallas
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

Dallas - To be an expert, I think you have to have been on the forum for a set period time (quite a while).

Joey :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Lucas42 wrote:There are probably more criteria than that though, which may be secret :?
No :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes. You also have to be an autograph collector.

Fanmail 8)
christine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christine »

Lucas42: Autograph collector automatically comes after 250 posts!

Christine :D
leela
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leela »

i'd luv 2 be 1........but not yet up2 250!
dredguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dredguy »

Hi, this is my first message and Thanks for having me! Well, I've just read about this subject and I would be delightful to help you from where I live, Portugal, that is. I know I must have to fulfill certain parameters and I sure hope I can, with some time. This to tell you that I am available as you wish. Ok? Congratulations for your wonderful site and forum ! {up} {up}