IRC Pricelist

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
ginctm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRC Pricelist

Post by ginctm »

larryman wrote:IRC's cost 2€ in Belgium. I've been told they redeem for 1,15€.

I'm new here and am about to send my first photos. I want to send 3 photos and a SAE in a normal envelope. Is it enough to add 1 IRC?
Well it would depend on what size envelope and the mass of the whole package.
If it's a normal #10 envelope, then one will be fine, but if it's a large envelope then it would take around 3.

"normal" for me may not be "normal" for you.
Celebrities Send ME Autograph Requests.
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Updated the prices, and changed it from a table to a list. The table was just too hard to format. I've also included links to pricelists and calculators, and notes for useful information.
seb89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seb89 »

The redeem value of an IRC in Belgium is €1.05 AND €1.15. Both prices are used for the same stamp (first is used when you buy in bulk).
Ger Japa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ger Japa »

I want to send a 9x12" envelope (not sure how heavy) from Vietnam to Joechim in Germany. How much does it take and how many IRCs should I attach to transfer the envelope back from Germany to Vietnam?

Thanks in advance :D
Aviehotels
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aviehotels »

Danemark - I bought on post for 15 DKK few weeks ago.
Favourite autograph: Avril Lavigne
Other: Britney Spears, Tokio Hotel, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Kelly Clarkson, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene, Katy Perry, Lordi, John Travolta, Paris Hilton, Kate Bosworth & more...
Site: http://www.autografy-aviehotels.blog.onet.pl

Most wanted: Avril Lavigne - if you have, please tell me - I will pay price you want!
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

What a great topic, so handy. Really pleased Australia requests will need only one IRC!
NO LONGER ACTIVE
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

Man I didn't realize the redemption was for so little! I hope the folks I've written to in the UK will take pity on me since I paid for at least part of the postage... :?
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

Does anyone know the redeem value for New Zealand?
NO LONGER ACTIVE
kimsmarkin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimsmarkin »

I also stopped fan mail international, unless I really like the band / actor / actress, etc., as a student, I can not afford £ 1.10 for the IRC. I really want to get the cast of CSI, but I think when I go to America next I will make.
applawse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by applawse »

IRC redeem value in Australia is not $2.10 - this is less than the postage rate to overseas, which is $2.20.
Heh - sorry, I'm not interested in 'Selena Gomez' pre-prints, no matter how much you try to persuade me that they are real :)