Angelina Jolie's success

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
patrycja10214
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Angelina Jolie's success

Post by patrycja10214 »

I wrote an e-mail to Studio Fan Mail on about firsts days of december and got the photo today . I love Angelina! she's great actress and the picture is really awesome.

Link to the photo with envelope : '

http://www.myimg.de/?img=3012091706690b0.jpg
Allen Rhodes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Angelina Jolie's success

Post by Allen Rhodes »

Sutdio Fan Mail sends out preprint and autopen signatures. They are not real or authentic autographs. Sorry to advise you of this, but to many people thing they are getting the real thing from Studio Fan Mail.
patrycja10214
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patrycja10214 »

yeah I know but this mine looks like real one maybe i'm wrong but it may be authenthic
Lamaxa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lamaxa »

patrycja10214 wrote:I wrote an e-mail to Studio Fan Mail on about firsts days of december and got the photo today

ohh, fast :)
Sorry for my english ;)
ought-o-graugh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ought-o-graugh »

Allen Rhodes wrote:Sutdio Fan Mail sends out preprint and autopen signatures. They are not real or authentic autographs. Sorry to advise you of this, but to many people thing they are getting the real thing from Studio Fan Mail.
Everyone here is aware of this; that's why there is a separate forum for SFM. No need to point it out.
mufcdd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mufcdd »

ought-o-graugh wrote:
Allen Rhodes wrote:Sutdio Fan Mail sends out preprint and autopen signatures. They are not real or authentic autographs. Sorry to advise you of this, but to many people thing they are getting the real thing from Studio Fan Mail.
Everyone here is aware of this; that's why there is a separate forum for SFM. No need to point it out.
Considering the amount of people who think their SFM's may be real (like in this very thread), there IS a need for people to point it out.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MY TWITTER PAGE! OVER 10,000 FOLLOWERS!
ought-o-graugh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ought-o-graugh »

mufcdd wrote:
ought-o-graugh wrote:
Considering the amount of people who think their SFM's may be real (like in this very thread), there IS a need for people to point it out.
Well, in this particular case, it appears to be true, and you and Allen are well-intentioned.

I jumped the gun because of the number of times people have offered their comments about authenticity to people who made no claims that they believed the autograph was real. My bad, since I did overlook the original poster's second comment.

Ironically, Angelina Jolie is one of a small number of celebs who actually DID send out hand-signed autographs through SFM a number of years ago.