3rd daniel craig success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
bigcurt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

3rd daniel craig success

Post by bigcurt »

sent one photo and sase on nov.6th to steady rain address
recieved back photo signed on dec.14th
I removed the personalization

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/danielcraig27001.jpg/
RYAN J.

Re: 3rd daniel craig success

Post by RYAN J. »

Why didn't you just send him 3 items to begin with instead of resending?? And why remove personalization?? To sell?? :neutral:

RYAN J. 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

RYAN J. wrote:Why didn't you just send him 3 items to begin with instead of resending?? And why remove personalization?? To sell?? :neutral:

RYAN J. 8)
Thats my guess.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
bigcurt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigcurt »

I'm not selling it.The reason I took it off is because it was personalized to me.I asked him to personalize it to my cousins name.I'm giving it to her for christmas.I only have one daniel craig photo out of the five I got signed.I gave them away to friends and family which some of them are huge fans of his also.
DrWhoAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DrWhoAutographs »

Third? :roll: ! I sent at a similar time to the Stage Manager, and at a later time to Daniel (To cover all bases) and it looks like I'll get nothing back ever. Which is a big shame, as I spent a fair bit of cash on postage, getting photos printed and enclosing $5 each time for return postage to England.

Kind of pees you off when you see people getting their third back when they can't accept other people want autographs too.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

DrWhoAutographs wrote:Third? :roll: ! I sent at a similar time to the Stage Manager, and at a later time to Daniel (To cover all bases) and it looks like I'll get nothing back ever. Which is a big shame, as I spent a fair bit of cash on postage, getting photos printed and enclosing $5 each time for return postage to England.

Kind of pees you off when you see people getting their third back when they can't accept other people want autographs too.

I get what you mean, and I agree {up} However, a possible reason you might not have gotten anything back could be cause you enclosed money, not a SASE. When writing vv, it is best to send nothing but a SASE. To be honest, he most likely could not really be bothered going to buy stamps with your enclosed money :( But I hope I am wrong.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Lorena
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lorena »

Jaffer wrote:
DrWhoAutographs wrote:Third? :roll: ! I sent at a similar time to the Stage Manager, and at a later time to Daniel (To cover all bases) and it looks like I'll get nothing back ever. Which is a big shame, as I spent a fair bit of cash on postage, getting photos printed and enclosing $5 each time for return postage to England.

I get what you mean, and I agree {up} However, a possible reason you might not have gotten anything back could be cause you enclosed money, not a SASE. When writing vv, it is best to send nothing but a SASE. To be honest, he most likely could not really be bothered going to buy stamps with your enclosed money :( But I hope I am wrong.
I must disagree because I sent him out my request with SAE only and there's no problem at all for them to buy a stamps and such. So I don't understand why money should be such a big problem when he was able to pay whole postage of mine...from what I was pretty happy because I am a huge fan of himself and his personalized autograph is such a treasure of mine.

By the way...I agree with you DrWhoAutographs and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. The best of luck. {up} ;-)
Sincerely
Lydia
DrWhoAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lorena wrote:
Jaffer wrote:

I must disagree because I sent him out my request with SAE only and there's no problem at all for them to buy a stamps and such. So I don't understand why money should be such a big problem when he was able to pay whole postage of mine...from what I was pretty happy because I am a huge fan of himself and his personalized autograph is such a treasure of mine.

By the way...I agree with you DrWhoAutographs and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. The best of luck. {up} ;-)
Thanks, I hope so too!
Jaffer wrote:

So where did you want me to buy American stamps in England?
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

There are two threads on this board in the "for sale " section

DrWhoAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah but I don't want to pay inflated prices on a forum.