can you send 11x17 posters in the mail not follded?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
theaterdood45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

can you send 11x17 posters in the mail not follded?

Post by theaterdood45 »

can you send 11x17 movie posters in the mail with out folding then also with a sase to send back? would you send it in a large envelope of a tube ? i thought that you could not put a tube in another tub?!!?!?!?!?! THEATERDOOD45
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RYAN J.

Re: can you send 11x17 posters in the mail not follded?

Post by RYAN J. »

You can send it rolled in a tube with another tube inside so the person can return it. Never heard any rule about not being able to do that. I have friends who do this all the time and it's fine. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
theaterdood45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theaterdood45 »

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU JUST WRITE THE THE ADDRESS AND THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THE ENVELOPE OR DO YOU PUT A STICKER ON IT CAN YOU PUT STAMPS ON IT? SORRY IF I SOUND DUMB I HAVE NEVER SENT SOMETHING IN A TUBE {up}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

You can either print an address label for the return tube or you can write your address on there. As far as postage goes, I would reccomend just sending $5.00 along and telling him that it's for postage. I don't think you can put regular stamps on a tube. You'd have to research it though.

RYAN J. 8)
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

Yes you can put "regular" stamps on a tube. I do it quite often.
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
theaterdood45
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theaterdood45 »

how many stamps would you need to send it around in the united states? How much are tubes? THANK YOU
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Not sure on the price of tubes, but I'd say at least $4.00 in postage for each tube would be enough. Post office should have the tubes their to purchase. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:12 am.