Brad Pitt blue sharpie?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Brad Pitt blue sharpie?

Post by jjj »

Does Brad Pitt ever sign in blue? I think I read that he only uses black. is this true?
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Brad Pitt blue sharpie?

Post by Heyheyyou »

Yes it is true....I was talking to a grapher last year and he said he had a blue sharpie and Brad pulled out a black one.He doesn't sign in blue.Alot of celebs hate signing in blue.Think it has something to do with Ebaying..Black isn't worth as much.....Could be wrong though.....
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Black is more common to be honest. Viggo Mortenson signs in blue which I thought was weird. But I have found that most big celebs only sign in black.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

I have had several celebs tell me that black sharpies don't look authentic when you scan the pix to post them on eBay, so they feel that signing in black will lessen the demand for that persons auto because fewer people will believe it is authentic. Signing in blue looks more authentic when scanned.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 10900228 »

I saw brad pitts autograph twice on autographworld.com and both times it was blue.