Have you seen New Moon?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Have you seen New Moon?

Post by twilighter »

I saw the midnight premiere of it!!! It was fantastic!

What did you think about it?

the only thing i didnt like is the vampires new makeup... it made them look totally different and their eyes were sooo much lighter... i liked them better in twilight!

:D
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Have you seen New Moon?

Post by Sammya »

Not yet, but I'm going to see it in a week, can't wait!! :D
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

It got released in the UK today {??}
I am going to see it this week with my friend.
Im so excited!!
Thanks to -Lil1- for my gorgeous siggy :D
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

I saw it this morning. I liked it, it was very true to the book. And I loved the Wolf pack, it almost made me switch to Team Jacob. ;)
The parts with the Volturi where plain creepy, as they are supposed to be. I am definitely going to see it again soon.

Hopefully next time there won't be as many annoying people in the theater, stupid tweenies giggling every time Jacob and Bella or Edward and Bella shared an intimate conversation, and some idiot booed when Edward proposed at the end of the movie.
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

guilder1st wrote:
Hopefully next time there won't be as many annoying people in the theater, stupid tweenies giggling every time Jacob and Bella or Edward and Bella shared an intimate conversation, and some idiot booed when Edward proposed at the end of the movie.
I agree... im a teen, but i didnt say anything during the movie... sure i laughed... but i didnt scream or anything, it was rather annoying!

Im going to see it again soon! :D
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

yeah i just got back from seeing it was great im thinking im team jacob now he was so hot in the movie. and i understand what you guys mean the girls in there where very loud.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

=] im team edward only because i like Bella and Edward as a couple better than Bella and Jacob...

dont get me wrong... hes smokin in New Moon!!! :lol:
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

No I haven't seen it yet, but my sis saw it yesterday and she thought it was amazing, so far I've heard NO Bad Comments which is good and even my parents and grandma all want to see it!!! I don't get to see it till 2nd December cause of Exams! {down} :lol: I can't wait to see it! :D
Credit to Seb for my lovely set!
My Autograph Website: http://www.lavenderfan.webs.com/
Recent Success 2011: HANNAH MURRAY!
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
melon_dude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by melon_dude »

I saw it yesterday, the day it came out, with one group of friends, and I'm going today with another friend! Woo :D
I loved the scenes in Italy, the scenery was so beautiful! And the cliff-jumping bits were just how I imagined they would be. The ending was a bit abrupt but still good.
I have been Team Edward for the last few years, but by Friday night I was totally Team Jacob! {up}

Also agree that there were too many screaming tweens who are just jumping on the bandwagon. There was a mass stampede leading into the film!
Recent Successes: Paul o'Grady, Matt Smith, Holly Willoughby
Favourite Successes: Dannii Minogue, The Saturdays, Kylie Minogue, Robert Pattinson, Peter Facinelli, Matt Smith, Ben Barnes
Most Wanted: Michael McIntyre, Kelly Clarkson, Harry Potter cast (auth), Taylor Lautner
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

I had to leave my house at 10pm when the movie was at 12 just to get a good seat... i live 15 minutes away and the movie theatre was still PACKED!!!!!!!

{??}