Sienna Miller RTS ;(

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
DaMiAn1407
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sienna Miller RTS ;(

Post by DaMiAn1407 »

Hi ! I sent a letter, 2 photos and SAE and received RTS :( I dont know why? {down}

Sent: 19.10.2009
RTS: 18.11.2009

Address:
Sienna Miller
'After Miss Julie'
American Airlines Theatre
227 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

Photo:
Visit my blog: http://nitek-stars.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jE2nagoew

Favourites Autographs: Lucy Liu, Uma Thurman, Andie MacDowell, Eva Green, Jennifer Connelly, Dido, P!NK, Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon, Cate Blanchett, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin...

Favourites IP: Rose McGowan, Jay Delano, Katerine, Arash, Vanessa Lancaster (TOUCH AND GO), Lou Bega, Fish (ex Marillion), Shaun Baker, Ewa Farna, Doda, Lech Wa??sa, Jerzy Buzek ...

Most Wanted Autographs: Monica Belucci, Beyonce, Sandra Bullock, Mariah Carey, Nelly Furtado, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, Penelope Cruz ...
cdunn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sienna Miller RTS ;(

Post by cdunn »

Uh oh. I mailed out to her too... Around the same time and mail hasn't run today yet - maybe I'll get a RTS too.

The sticker is covering most of the address, and I can't see where the check is on the sticker. Possibly insufficient address? Double check what you wrote, maybe.
My loves: Hayden Panettiere, Bar Rafaeli, Olivia Munn, Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox & Miley Cyrus
mg63
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mg63 »

sorry that you got yours back. The Postal sticker says "Attempted Not Known" although it doesn't look like any of the RTS stickers I've seen before. The only thing visible on your address is the USA on the bottom. I'd say that the U looks more like an M to my eyes. Maybe that confused them? Can't see the rest of the address to say what else could be wrong. Haven't gotten mine back Returned or successfully. And I haven't heard of a single success for her yet, so maybe she's just not signing here?

Good Luck tho!!!!
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

I sent requesting a Playbill from Sienna Miller and also one to the stage manager. Will probably get mine back too. Oh well thats why I normally wait to send out until I see some successes so I dont waste time and stamps.
gojo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gojo »

[quote="cdunn"]Uh oh. I mailed out to her too... Around the same time and mail hasn't run today yet - maybe I'll get a RTS too.

:? DITTO :?
BUMMER!
RIP Amy Jade Winehouse; your genius changed my life forever.
VIVA WINEHOUSE!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Im sorry to hear that, Sienna is so beautiful and talented too :( Maybe your "u" in usa looks more like a "m"? I dunno
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Your "U" is a little funky and may have been misread. The machine used to scan your envelope most liely read your "U" as a "M". That's the simple answer. It could have also been something in the address you wrote under the yellow sticker... who knows? I haven't seen any others RTS, including my own.

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

I really dont think the U in USA had anything to do with it. The zipcode is the most important and will get a letter to the broadway district of NY even if everything else is unreadable. Maybe they were not answering international requests.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Sorry for your RTS :(