Bill Clinton RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FanmailGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bill Clinton RTS

Unread post by FanmailGuy »

I received a return to sender to on his current address you have currently listed, is there an address that he currently accepts fan mail at?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bill Clinton RTS

Unread post by admin »

Hi FanmailGuy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :) :

Bill Clinton
Clinton Presidential Center
1200 President Clinton Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72201
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bill Clinton on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
mjsavage2001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Unread post by mjsavage2001 »

He will never see it, they have staff that send out pre-printed responses (true of all former presidents).
bigman222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Unread post by bigman222 »

mjsavage2001 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:06 am He will never see it, they have staff that send out pre-printed responses (true of all former presidents).
While this seems true on the pre-printed responses, seemingly the only good ones who had a reputation of the authentic autograph requests were Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.

Gerald Ford (I guess at a certain point?) was allegedly not signing so much - enough to the point of employing the good old autopen ... and then the office returned stuff when his health declined.

Side note ... I remember as a kid writing to George HW Bush when he was a former president .. circa 1996. Staff was not generous at all with what they mailed as a personal reply. I rank it up there with my least favorite replies of all time. I destroyed the note because it was that bad IMO for the time.

With Jimmy Carter now in ill health for a long while, it's virtually done with those people.