Email addresses on your letters?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Email addresses on your letters?

Post by ursha »

I've only put it down once but I gave this person a letter, it was not sent. And I got a very nice email back ;)
But otherwise, no, I don't.
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by honey »

x hayley x wrote:I personally would never put my phone number down though as I honestly wouldn't want them to call! I would just be way too scared and wouldn't be able to think of anything to say to them as I would just be too nervous and in shock - it would be a mess! :lol:
Me too :) I don't believe that some celeb could call me. But even if he or she do, I'll be too scared to say something :)

No, I don't include email address in letters.

Favourite Successes: Taylor Swift {??} Shannen Doherty, Katy Perry, Rachel McAdams, Jude Law
Most Wanted:Taylor Swift, Sandra Bullock, Nelly Furtado
Last successes:Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Robert Pattinson
Waiting For:Jessica Stroup, Matt Lanter, Nelly Furtado(vv), Alicia Keys(vv), Nina Dobrev,Scarlett Johansson, Emma Roberts

http://www.twitter.com/evellayn
Follow me? ;)
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

x hayley x wrote:I personally would never put my phone number down though as I honestly wouldn't want them to call! I would just be way too scared and wouldn't be able to think of anything to say to them as I would just be too nervous and in shock - it would be a mess! :lol:
LOL! Same, but if it was a celeb I had a big crush on, I'd have to try extremely hard to resist the temptation to say "um... if you're lonely and need a cute girl to talk to..." LOL!
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

omgitscaro wrote:
LOL! Same, but if it was a celeb I had a big crush on, I'd have to try extremely hard to resist the temptation to say "um... if you're lonely and need a cute girl to talk to..." LOL!

:lol: I'm not very good on the phone so I'd have to try even harder.

As to the question, no, I've never put an email or phone. I don't know if it's ever crossed my mind.
silverofdreams30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by silverofdreams30 »

I used to do put my email adress but not the phone number, but lately I have not done it.
Check out my autograph website: Maria's autographs

Most wanted autograph right now: J.K Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Twilight cast

Newest autograph recieved: Shane Richie

dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

I put my email address at the bottom of my letters under my signature. I've yet to get any real email from anyone. The fact that I write to a lot of older stars could be the reason too.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
SophieBooty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SophieBooty »

I've never done this,
But I've thought about it.
I agree, I wouldn't know what to say if a celeb actually called me! :lol:
Sophieee(;
I LOVE Ant & Dec! :)
73 Days until America!
"I can handle this! "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name" -Chandler Bing.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I've talked with a couple of celebs or 'well-known' people on the phone and I talk to them just like I would a regular person. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:58 pm.