U.S. District Judge Nannette Jolivette Brown of U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MWinick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

U.S. District Judge Nannette Jolivette Brown of U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana

Post by MWinick »

Nannette Jolivette Brown served as City Attorney of New Orleans, Louisiana from 2010-2011 and is currently serving as U.S. District Judge of U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana since October 2011. She is also currently serving as Chief Justice of U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana since May 2018. On 6/27/2023 I mailed a letter explaining how I find U.S. District Judge Jolivette Brown's work to be very inspiring to me at:

U.S. District Judge Nannette Jolivette Brown
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
Hale Boggs Federal Building
500 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130

(took about 7 months)

On 12/05/2023 I received a nice letter from U.S. District Judge Jolivette Brown's work

Here is the link: http://www.mattsletters.com/2023/12/us- ... vette.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: U.S. District Judge Nannette Jolivette Brown of U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana

Post by admin »

Hi again MWinick :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)