Slane Castle Concert with Harry Styles

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
1jimbo2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Slane Castle Concert with Harry Styles

Post by 1jimbo2 »

Hi my name is Jim Sheppard. I live on Vancouver Island, and recently a good friend of mine and her daughter went to see Harry Styles in concert at Slane Castle in Ireland. I was told later that the concert was excellent and Harry Styles is a great entertainer. But two months before the concert I thought it would be fun to have Harry say hi to his audience and at the same time say something to the effect that two visitors had come all the way from Vancouver Island to see him. Now bare with me here, I'm nearly eighty and know nothing about concerts or audience size etc. So I wrote to Los Angeles, with no response, and then proceeded to write via e.mail to three other addresses. I got a response from what I thought was Harry Styles's management team, and also from what I took to be Harry Styles himself, how gullible am I? They said, it was possible for him to introduce my friends, and eventually went on to offer other things, all at a cost, because of time constraints etc. So in for a penny in for a pound, I ended up parting with over $4,000 US, and then had to wait to see if my wishes were being fulfilled. Well they weren't and I now know all the e.mail addresses on the internet are fraudulent. So be warned, not many people out there are very honest. I definitely don't mean to diminish Harry Styles, my two friends, one is 72 with her middle aged daughter thoroughly enjoyed the concert and Ireland!