Chevy Chase success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chevy Chase success

Post by northwellguy »

Fakename wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:21 pm They do have a point with it being real. Chevy has indeed used AP in the past but now they look authentic. That savage user is fooling himself and others with the stupid pride of not being wrong.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Fakename
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fakename »

northwellguy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:10 pm
Fakename wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:21 pm They do have a point with it being real. Chevy has indeed used AP in the past but now they look authentic. That savage user is fooling himself and others with the stupid pride of not being wrong.
fanmail.biz most well known troll strikes again.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Fakename wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:17 pm
northwellguy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:10 pm
fanmail.biz most well known troll strikes again.
Thanks Lacey Reed
I appreciate it
Tell your Mom I'll be over later tonight to break her back
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
bigman222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigman222 »

I think it's silly to write to this guy when he randomly sends out pre-prints and fake ones by secretaries - leading to questions on the authenticity based on our direct autograph requests.

This guy apparently does appear at signing conventions and I got something in some email a while ago where you can send in something and he'll do it for a fee...

So... why are we banking on this guy to sign stuff for nearly nothing just by someone's fan letter, item, and SASE if he has a bad track record doing so in previous years - and still questionable even now?

If we want real, really ... just pay the guy.