Laurie Metcalf SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Adam83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Laurie Metcalf SUCCESS

Post by Adam83 »

Sent: December 16, 2022
Received: December 23, 2022

Address Used:
Laurie Metcalf
23 Red Productions, Inc.
425 N Brighton Street
Burbank, CA 91506 USA

I got all three of my photos signed by her, including the index card, which I had technically used to keep everything in place in the envelope and prevent any ink from bleeding through. 7 days is now a new response time record for me, previously held by Phil Proctor of 11 days back in June 2021. I took the liberty this time of writing the addresses on old labels my late grandmother once had in her possession. It's kind of a long story, but my letter to her was originally written in October 2022 and I had not done anything with it for two months. One part of it originally asked a question about someone she once worked with, but I decided to omit that part completely before sending it out out after discovering the answer to it in November. Here is a picture of my response:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Laurie Metcalf SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi Adam83 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Laurie Metcalf on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
kirstie_nz
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Laurie Metcalf SUCCESS

Post by kirstie_nz »

I have sent mine to her, im really hoping I get it back :-)
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge