Star Wars autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
William

Star Wars autographs

Post by William »

Anyone had any successes from any of the star wars cast? Post them!
I sent off for Hayden Christensen's (Ankins) on 8/1/05 and am waiting ro a reply fingers x!
Marko

Post by Marko »

Hayden doesn´t sing ttm.
William

Post by William »

Hayden doesn't sign through the mail?
Have you tried the Creative Artists Agency address then?
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

hayden christnsen is not known to sign TTM.
I have had success TTM with Kenny Baker, Alan Harris, Warwick Davis, Silas Carson, Lewis Macleod, Ewan McGregor, Paul Blake, Brian Blessed and Jeremy Bulloch so far.
and convention successes with Kenny Baker, Jake Lloyd, Ray Park, Peter Mayhew, Garrick Hagon, Leslie Schofield and Dave Prowse.
Sent out loads more TTM still waiting on successes. :)
Spfan22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Harrison Ford

Post by Spfan22 »

I wrote to Harrison Ford a while ago and I got a response. Unfortunately, its a PP :|
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

Ur lucky to even get any form of repsonse from harrison. but its always PP with him unfortunately. hes very hard to get.
benny_holb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benny_holb »

I heard of someone (unfortunately, I don't have a link) who sent a request to him at the beginning of '00 and didn't get a response (PP, go figure) until late '03. Gee, he can't even give a real one to someone who waited almost four years? :?

--Ben
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

Yep, thats how it is. His agencies just send out PP and as u say often after years if at all.
William

Post by William »

I have just sent loads out to all the star wars cast, fingers x for replies. Has anyone tried Hayden on the Creative Artists Agency address before?
jonathan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan »

I havent personally but Ive seen many people without success. Hes known not to sign. same as Harrison Ford is all PP and often ur lucky to get that. Mark Hammill dont sign for free anymore TTM. He does private signings and conventions. Same as Peter Mayhew and Ray Park, they are generally convention or purchase only now. I got Park and Mayhew thru conention.

Who of the cast have you sent to?