Terry Fox Baseball

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Terry Fox Baseball

Post by caappy »

Terrence Edward Fox (born July 31, 1935 Chicago, IL) is an American former right-handed Major League Baseball relief pitcher/closer who played seven MLB seasons from 1960 to 1966 for the Milwaukee Braves, Detroit Tigers and Philadelphia Phillies.

September 17, 1961: In Detroit, Roger Maris triples off Terry Fox in the 7th to put the Yanks ahead, Detroit ties it and, then in the 12th, Maris faces Fox again with Tony Kubek on 2B. Maris steps out of the box to watch a long skein of Canada geese fly over Tiger Stadium, then steps in and belts the first pitch for his 58th homer of the year on his way to a record breaking 61 homers for the year..

Sent him 2 cards on 12 Nov and got them back signed on 2 Dec.. He also included a note in which he wrote.. "The most I made in 1 year was 1964, 20,000. The next year they cut me to 19,00. Because the team didnt do good. But I did, didnt mean a thing".. He signed the note.

Mr Terry Fox
2312 Sugar Mill Rd.
New Iberia, LA 70563
admin
Site Admin

Re: Terry Fox Baseball

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the picture and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)