Feedback - Chris Pratt

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Feedback - Chris Pratt

Post by matt.jukes »

Hi All,

Anyone who's seen my responses will know i'm trying to write to all the actors of the MCU, so far sent about 50 and I've just received my 4th response, and it was from Chris Pratt!! (I'm very happy)

My letter was sent on 03/04/2021 and received it today, 06/08/2021 - Sent to his The Spanky Taylor Company, 916 West Burbank Blvd address.

Oh, and my envelope.

(If anyone from the Pratt team look at this, I would like to thank you for this huge honour, you have no idea what this means! Thank you.)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Feedback - Chris Pratt

Post by admin »

Hi matt.jukes :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Chris Pratt
The Spanky Taylor Company
916 West Burbank Blvd.
Suite #206C
Burbank, CA 91506
USA

{star} Chris Pratt on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
MarkyG2020
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by MarkyG2020 »

Spanky Taylor only send preprints and autopens unfortunately.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

100% fake autopen
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matt.jukes »

It's better than nothing, and I'll probably never meet him in person to guarantee that it's his signature, so I'm happy.

Thanks for being so blunt to slap me down to reality, anyway, really appreciated :)
wesley1224
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wesley1224 »

Hi, I also trying to write the letter to all the MCU actor. Can you tell me which actor's autographed do you get, please? Cause I can't find others feedback you wrote. I really love MCU. Please help me
wesley1224
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wesley1224 »

If you got others success mail, please tell me by email or please reply this post. Thanks a lot

My email,
---------------------------------------
wesley20071224@gmail.com
---------------------------------------
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

matt.jukes wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:37 am It's better than nothing, and I'll probably never meet him in person to guarantee that it's his signature, so I'm happy.

Thanks for being so blunt to slap me down to reality, anyway, really appreciated :)
So buy one from a reputable source.
He's signing for SWAU next month and you can send-in items or purchase from their list.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matt.jukes »

northwellguy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:06 pm
matt.jukes wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:37 am It's better than nothing, and I'll probably never meet him in person to guarantee that it's his signature, so I'm happy.

So buy one from a reputable source.
He's signing for SWAU next month and you can send-in items or purchase from their list.
You are completely correct, I could do that. And who knows? Perhaps when I've finished I will look to acquire some 100% authenticated autographs, however, at this point, paying $350 for each autograph I'm trying for would cost around $20,000. That's not an amount of money that would make this side-hobby an enjoyable one for me.

But thank you very much for the suggestion, it's good to know that sources for fully authenticated signatures exist.
wesley1224
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wesley1224 »

hi, can you please tell me the website address of the other success feedback of Marvel actor. I really love them. Thank you