HARRY SHEARER GREAT SUCCESS The SIMPSONS VOICE ACTOR

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

HARRY SHEARER GREAT SUCCESS The SIMPSONS VOICE ACTOR

Post by mymymy »

Today I met the legend that is Harry Shearer, many may not know him by face but Harry is a terific voice actor who lends his voice to bring the following charcters to life on the simpsons;

Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Reverend Lovejoy, Kent Brockman, Lenny, Principal Skinner and more

Harry was performing at HITCHCON 2009 (a Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy Convention).

I completely forgot about it until 4pm today when I realised it finishes at 5!!!! Totally unpreppared I dashed on the train to London and went straight to the actors entrance. 10 minutes later Harry Came out. I know what He looks like becasue James on this site met him either earlier this year or last year and I have also broused the net. Unfortunately the photo kiosks in Boots were closed so I could not print any Simpsons photos :( but the main thing is I got his auto. Despite saying he was late for a dinner date, Harry kindly signed my card and posed for a photo with. 8) :D

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY, this is the 1st simpsons actor I have met and an excellenct addition to my simpsons autograph collection. I niw have Harry, Dan, Nancy and Julie. I now just need autographs from Yeardley Smith and Hank Azaria (although I would love to meet them al IP)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... 0_0970.jpg
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... img393.jpg
Last edited by mymymy on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HARRY SHEARER GREAT SUCCESS The SIMPSONS VOICE ACTOR

Post by WookieeLover »

Cool success! {thumb2} :lol:
James

Post by James »

Glad my pic with helped!! :mrgreen:
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Yes, thanks James. I had seen pics online but yours certainly helped. My only thing I regret is that I didnt have pics but still got his auto so thats the main thing. I was also suprised that I was the only one waiting, maybe people got him earlier in the day
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

You are so brillant at this {thumb2} {thumb2} {up} {up} :D :D I have just ran out of words, please forgive me :D you are one of the top collectors, makes what I got seem a bit pitiful. WELL DONE MATE.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

ahhh! thank you , i truly appriciatte it. I cant really beleive I have met such a talented bucnh of actors. A year ago I would have laughed at you if you said I was to meet Harry Shearer, George Clooney, Robin Williams, Michael Jackson and Bill Murray in the next 12 months!

Recently in the Uk we have been fortunate enough for more and more Hollyood stars from across the pond come over hear which is great. Keep your eyes on the forum becasue I have me eyes set on a few big celebs in the coming weeks!!!
James

Post by James »

I didn't have any photos just some Simspons DVDs, he only signed 2 for me out of my 10 dvds but was still very happy!