OMG Emilie de Ravin SUCCESS!!!!!! omg!!!!! *PICS NOW UP!!!*

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
betty*fan

OMG Emilie de Ravin SUCCESS!!!!!! omg!!!!! *PICS NOW UP!!!*

Post by betty*fan »

OMG Today I got a wonderful success (well it was quite good) I got it from EMILIE DE RAVIN frrom LOST!!!!!!
I was freaking out when I saw her name on my SASE!!!! She has been my Most wanted for ages and I finally kind of got her autograph.... except I am a tiny bit disappointed because she only personalized and signed 1 pic (as I sent her 5 LOL) but she answered my Questionnaire and I am still happy!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sent: 29/6/09 a LOR, SASE, 5 photos and a Questionnaire Via her new film "Remember Me" in NYC.
Received: Today my Questionnaire filled out, my 4 photos unsigned but 1 photo personalized and signed! :razz:

I am sooooooooo PLEASED with this success!!!! As I have wanted her autograph ever since I saw her as Claire on Lost.... I am so excited in the next season of Lost because Claire Returns! (Claire is my fav character!!!)
Emilie, Evangeline Lilly and Elizabeth Mitchell were all my MOST WANTED for my Lost collection but now I finally have Emilie's autograph!!!! My fav so far.... I just wished she at least signed 1 more pic which could have been one of the LOST photos as she signed a pic which wasn't from Lost but I love it anyway!

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO JOSHJB FOR THE ADDRESS, I would have never gotten anything back without your help!!!! So thanks!!!!! I really hope you get yours back too, that would be awesome!!!!

Photos up soon.... {up}
This was me (!!!!): [ugotmail] OMG [ugotmail] OMG [ugotmail] !!!!!!
LOL....

PHOTOS:

Emilie autograph: http://image-fast.com/img/b32016b92746/ ... inauto.jpg

Emilie Questionnaire: http://image-fast.com/img/a2d707064981/ ... nnaire.jpg

Emilie Unsigned Pics: http://image-fast.com/img/f2e242a63827/ ... edpics.jpg

Thanks! Enjoy!~
betty*fan
Last edited by betty*fan on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Joshjb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: OMG Emilie de Ravin SUCCESS!!!!!! omg!!!!!

Post by Joshjb »

You are soooooooo lucky!!! Amazing success, I am so happy for you! I really really really hope I get mine back, too!! I'm so excited!! [ugotmail] [ugotmail] [ugotmail] [ugotmail]

Congrats on the great success. Please get pics up ASAP I really want to see them!!

Josh
isia_144

Post by isia_144 »

OMG! You are so lucky! I sent to that address too! :D I hope I will also receive a reply from her. :)

Jagoda {??}
420_Princess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 420_Princess »

wow congrats im so jelous! shes one of my most wanted to. loved her in the hills have eyes.
so according to the first post saying shes going back on lost, tht means the lost addy will eventualy work again?
AutographWanter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographWanter »

Great success!! Claire is one of my favorite characters too. I got a request ready to be send out to her soon. :mrgreen: I'm going to try the Lost address so hopefully it works and she'll reply.
betty*fan

Re: OMG Emilie de Ravin SUCCESS!!!!!! omg!!!!! *PICS NOW UP!!!*

Post by betty*fan »

Thanks everyone!!! I hope whoever sent to her will hear back from her soon!!! :D {up} PICS NOW UP!!! {up} :mrgreen:
AutographWanter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographWanter »

That's such a beautiful pic of her. I love how she said she used to write fan letters too :D
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

She signed and personalised a picture and filled in your questionnaire and you're disappointed? :shock: I would be jumping around the room if I got that much! :lol: 5 pictures is a bit too many to ask her to sign if you think about it.
Anyway very well done on your success! :)
rachelxdanielle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachelxdanielle »

my jaw dropped when i saw this! you're soooo lucky! i absolutely love the picture that she signed and the questionnaire is great. congratulations! was the return address the "remember me" address you wrote to her to?
janetka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by janetka »

Congrats!

I definitely have to write to her! She was awesome in LOST!

best,
janetka :)