Summer

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Summer

Post by Beau »

Since summer is almost at its end, and most of us are back to work, or school, I think it would be nice to share some good memories of the summer.

My best one is that I have a new cat, named Tattoo. He is almost 1 weeks old. And I'm having a great time raising him, and seeing him play with my other cat or the dog. :mrgreen:
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Summer

Post by Beau »

Beau wrote:Since summer is almost at its end, and most of us are back to work, or school, I think it would be nice to share some good memories of the summer.

My best one is that I have a new cat, named Tattoo. He is almost 1 weeks old. And I'm having a great time raising him, and seeing him play with my other cat or the dog. :mrgreen:

I mean 15 weeks old, sorry
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

I go back to school on Monday :? Dont want to go back though! :lol:

I have been to many lovely places. Had picnics, been ice skating, had meals, been to a party, shopping, swimming, BBQ, went out with my friends, cinema... Its been great :mrgreen:

The weather hasnt been too good but I still have done alot of great things :D
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

Ice-skating?? In the summer. Sounds like you had a great summer Paige. Good to hear that. :lol:
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

This is a nice idea. I've had a great Summer. Here's some of the highlights:

2 months in India - Saw some of the most amazing things like the Taj Mahal, The Bahá'í Temple and lots of other Temples and Mosques, Forts, went on a Safari, rode the local transport and ate the local food.

The beach - I live right next to the beach so we've been able to spend days on the beach and have picnics there.

Shopping - We've been to lots of cool cities and towns to check out the shops and bought some really nice things.

Getting some of my most wanted autographs - Taylor Swift, Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

Getting tickets to see one of my heroes, Taylor Swift, in concert.

There is probably a lot more but I can't think right now! I'll add to this list if anything comes to me :)
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

I worked all summer, it wasn't fun. {down}

Khackdrums :D
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

Thanks Hayley, it sounds you've had a wonderfull summer. And India sounds very nice, with all the Tempels. I can't wait to hear more.

Sorry Khackdrums, seems you didn't enjoy the summer as much as most of us. But some people have to work so others can enjoy them selves
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

Not much to share, really:

The day I got out of school my aunt and cousins came to visit. I had a great time, and it was very nice seeing my 2 year old cousin for the very first time! {love}

My aunt bought me a brand new [photo] printer too - I'm finally figured out how to print out a full-page 4x6, and I have a lot of photos that didn't quite turn out like I wanted LOL! (but they still look good, IMO, I may try to sell/trade them here... hehe!) xD

...and that's about it.
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

I have been busy this summer and had some brilliant days out, but my best memories of the summer are...:

Seeing Oliver! on 8th August matinee, which was AMAZING and Meeting Jodie Prenger, Sarah Lark and Gwion Jones(all from i'd do anything-all really nice people). I'd met Jodie twice this summer and she is lovely.

Seeing Wicked the following Saturday 15th August Matinee and meeting some of the cast who were lovely. The show was brilliant and I loved it.

Talking on the phone to my Cousins in Canada! I was so excited to speak to them, as I'd never met them before(I like meeting/speaking to new people).

Also, at the beginning of June(counts as summer doesn't it??) going to Salzburg/Austria and seeing where the 'Sound of music' was filmed. Salzburg was my favourite place in Austria and I really wanted to stay.

Jen :)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

x-Jen-x wrote: Also, at the beginning of June(counts as summer doesn't it??) going to Salzburg/Austria and seeing where the 'Sound of music' was filmed. Salzburg was my favourite place in Austria and I really wanted to stay.

Jen :)
WOW! That sounds AWESOME Jen! I know how much you like the film. {thumb2}

BossC