Michael Douglas

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael Douglas

Post by matt.jukes »

Hi All,

So, I'm about 60 letters into my 93 goal for Marvel Actors and so far it's not a stretch to say it's been a poor response. However, on March 30th I received this;

It was sent to his Further Films address, and I sent it originally on the 25th September 2020.

Hopefully, I will start receiving more responses from those I sent during lockdown.

Matt
admin
Site Admin

Re: Michael Douglas

Post by admin »

Hi matt.jukes :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Michael Douglas
Furthur Films, Inc.
3550 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 840
Los Angeles, CA 90010-2433
USA

{star} Michael Douglas on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
mywonderland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mywonderland »

It is a real autograph? I sent letter to Further Films address but they didn't sent me back my photos but a card with printed autograph :(
robertsi8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by robertsi8 »

which marvel cast have you been successful with?
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matt.jukes »

Hi,

So far I've only had two responses, including Michael's. The other was Toby Jones who played Arnim Zola. But I'm hopeful that with more people going back to work and no longer from home, that some more may arrive over time. As I mentioned, this autograph was originally dispatched from the UK in September. Either they have a backlog of fanmail or they just don't have fanmail as a top priority at the moment.

I can't guarantee it's genuine as I didn't see him sign it in person. All I can say is that it was returned in the self-addressed, stamped envelope that I sent to him to use.

Either way, it's as close as a real autograph that I will probably get from him, so I'm happy.

Matt.