PSAT Practice Test — HELP!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
DwightKSchrute

PSAT Practice Test — HELP!

Post by DwightKSchrute »

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a while...Things have been crazy busy. But it's good to be back. I'd like to start posting more on here.

Anyway, my question is regarding the PSAT's. I just took a practice test this morning online, but I was unable to enter my student-produced math responses on my computer; I did the problems and wrote my answers on a sheet of paper, though. So I left ten math questions blank on the computer, which affected my score.

When I got my score, I found a way to manually enter my numbers on those questions that I didn't answer, but the computer won't add that into my score. Anyway, I was hoping that one of you would help me find out my real raw score. I'll give my stats below, and if you wouldn't mind PMing me or responding to this post, that would be great. Thanks so much for the help.
Critical Reading:
  • 39 correct
    9 incorrect
    0 unanswered
    37 raw score
Writing:
  • 35 correct
    4 incorrect
    0 unanswered
    34 raw score
Math: [Note: The math scores below have been changed based on the fact that those unanswered questions were correct]
  • 36 correct
    2 incorrect
    0 unanswered
    _?_ raw score
I would like to know the individual scaled scores for each section and my overall score (and my raw math score). Thank you all so much!

DwightKSchrute :mrgreen:
DwightKSchrute

Re: PSAT Practice Test — HELP!

Post by DwightKSchrute »

Bump...

Please; I need help!