Dean Stockwell- FAIL RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ieatmousetraps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dean Stockwell- FAIL RTS

Post by ieatmousetraps »

Getting a return to sender for a package sent to Dean Stockwell. Interesting turn of events... the address for him is actually pending sale right now!!! it's a cute house.

Address I sent to was:
Dean Stockwell
Wallabeth Productions Inc
70 Irish Rd
Ranchos De Taos, NM 87557-8753

Here is the listing for the home: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/70-I ... 7209_zpid/
It's been on the market for a LONG time but is currently in contract.

I discovered the house was for sale the day after I mailed the package, 3/3/2021, I got curious and googled it and suddenly felt a fair amount of doom. I called the realtor and explained what happened. Basically mailed a package to a vacant home. According to the realtor Dean hasn't lived in this home for several years and he is unable to provide me with any forwarding information. ( he's also under the impression that Dean passed away but I have not been able to confirm this, there are no obituaries stating dean has passed away.)

He mentioned a possible estate holder in Kansas? But I think I may be on the right path for tracking down an address in Indiana. I will update if successful.
tyrone89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dean Stockwell- FAIL

Post by tyrone89 »

Are you talking about Harry Stockwell's son? (Voice of Prince from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

And I'll try to find the address.
ieatmousetraps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ieatmousetraps »

tyrone89 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:22 pm Are you talking about Harry Stockwell's son? (Voice of Prince from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

And I'll try to find the address.
Yes that would be the one! :) I appreciate you trying to find an address. The one in Indiana I'm not sure is the same "Robert Stockwell"

Robert Dean Stockwell
tyrone89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tyrone89 »

I'll try. No one hasn't heard of him since a long time. Lemme see if he is still in that address or his other house.
Dave331976
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Dave331976 »

Dean Stockwell
3224 Pringle Rd. SE
Salem, OR. 97302
ieatmousetraps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ieatmousetraps »

Dave331976 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:24 am Dean Stockwell
3224 Pringle Rd. SE
Salem, OR. 97302
That home is registered to a "Dean S Stockwell and a JenniferStockwell" . I don't believe this is how the home would be listed for the dean Stockwell I am looking for as it should Show as "Robert D Stockwell" or "Robert Dean Stockwell"

I also don't think his wives or his daughters name was Jennifer. Where did this address come from?
ieatmousetraps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ieatmousetraps »

tyrone89 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:40 pm I'll try. No one hasn't heard of him since a long time. Lemme see if he is still in that address or his other house.
I appreciate you looking into it. I know that Dean is rather old at this point and it's possible he may be in assisted living with COVID going on. He's suffered a few strokes so...
Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »

This is his son Austin Stockwell address

500 Rodeo Rd. # 219
Santa Fe, NM. 87505
ieatmousetraps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ieatmousetraps »

Dave331976 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:14 pm This is his son Austin Stockwell address

500 Rodeo Rd. # 219
Santa Fe, NM. 87505
I'm a bit hesitant to send something like this to his sons address, unannounced. I may try a ' hey do you have a good address he would be able to receive this type of stuff at; please check yes or no type of thing. I dont want to pester them :( Where did you find the address for his son?
Dave331976

Post by Dave331976 »