Robbie Coltrane success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
sammymcgoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Robbie Coltrane success

Post by sammymcgoff »

Sent LOR and SASE on the 13/02/21 and on the 22/02/21 received a photo along with a with compliments slip from the agency. Used t he Caroline Dawson Associates address.
kreecher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Robbie Coltrane success

Post by kreecher »

PP as I assume, please?
sammymcgoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by sammymcgoff »

kreecher wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 am PP as I assume, please?
Probably as it was the standard photo of him as hagrid with fang with his autograph underneath
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by thewraithofdawn »

sammymcgoff wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:24 am
Probably as it was the standard photo of him as hagrid with fang with his autograph underneath
If it also says "all the best" then it's pre-signed. Some lucky person got one the other day!
A quick note: If I get a letter in response as well, I don't post that I did! I don't know if the senders would appreciate it, so I don't post letter successes. Preprinted letters or Secretarial letters don't count though. I do post those.
sammymcgoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by sammymcgoff »

thewraithofdawn wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:58 am
If it also says "all the best" then it's pre-signed. Some lucky person got one the other day!
I didn’t get that. I only had his signature.
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

sammymcgoff wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:17 pm
thewraithofdawn wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:58 am

I didn’t get that. I only had his signature.
Then ya, it's a preprint. Another way to tell is that if you look really close a t the sig you can tell it's not marker, and that it's printed. I know cause I have one myself lol
A quick note: If I get a letter in response as well, I don't post that I did! I don't know if the senders would appreciate it, so I don't post letter successes. Preprinted letters or Secretarial letters don't count though. I do post those.
JasCar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by JasCar »

How much is it to ship an envelope to England
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

JasCar wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:16 pm How much is it to ship an envelope to England
If the envelope is one ounce of less, then it is $1.20. Each forever stamp is worth 55 cents.