Bubba Wallace (NASCAR) Returned RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ecfan
$10 gift certificate winner

Bubba Wallace (NASCAR) Returned RTS

Post by ecfan »

Bubba WALLACE
c/o Richard Petty Motorsports
297 Industrial Drive
Lexington, NC 27295

NOTE: No longer a valid address

Sent 02/05/2021
Returned unsigned 02/13/2021

http://surfmypictures.com/image/16b8ee2 ... 6x8ls.html
m4catky

Re: Bubba WALLACE (NASCAR) Returned

Post by m4catky »

He's no longer with Richard Petty Motorsports. He left them driving for 23XI Racing for Michael Jordan & Denny Hamlin. They are being mum on the location of the shop right now. Trying to find out the location as well as Trackhouse Racing for Daniel Suarez.
ecfan

Post by ecfan »

m4catky wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:05 pm He's no longer with Richard Petty Motorsports. He left them driving for 23XI Racing for Michael Jordan & Denny Hamlin. They are being mum on the location of the shop right now. Trying to find out the location as well as Trackhouse Racing for Daniel Suarez.
A fan posted this addy:
Bubba WALLACE
Address outdated

Added a note that he charges $25 for a Sig.
:(
m4catky

Post by m4catky »

ecfan wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:06 pm
m4catky wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:05 pm He's no longer with Richard Petty Motorsports. He left them driving for 23XI Racing for Michael Jordan & Denny Hamlin. They are being mum on the location of the shop right now. Trying to find out the location as well as Trackhouse Racing for Daniel Suarez.
A fan posted this addy:
Bubba WALLACE
Address outdated

$25 and he hasn't even won a Cup Race. Unfathomable. Richard Petty won 200 and will sign anything for you. Can get 2 Peyton Manning autographs for that and still have money in your pocket.
grantswartz08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grantswartz08 »

m4catky wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:49 am
A fan posted this addy:
Bubba WALLACE
Address outdated

$25 and he hasn't even won a Cup Race. Unfathomable. Richard Petty won 200 and will sign anything for you. Can get 2 Peyton Manning autographs for that and still have money in your pocket.
Lol love how he thinks he's so big and puffed up yet he hasn't won a frickin cup race. In an interview he said "I may piss off the King, but, frankly, I dont give a S***
m4catky

Post by m4catky »

grantswartz08 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:16 pm

A fan posted this addy:
Bubba WALLACE
Address outdated

Lol love how he thinks he's so big and puffed up yet he hasn't won a frickin cup race. In an interview he said "I may piss off the King, but, frankly, I dont give a S***
That quote really irks me the most of many he says. The other, 'sorry about my hair Mom' whenever he wrecks. It's hard to take him seriously with his sense of entitlement. Throwing the water on Alex Bowman after the race and he's getting faint on the ground was quite uncalled for. Then how flippant he was wrecking on purpose to cause a caution at Texas in 2019 and wasn't worried about a fine. He did that late in a race I personally attended at Kentucky Speedway in 2019 as well. I actually liked him prior to that season coming through the ranks owning a lot of his merchandise but his ego is a mile wide. I'm sure people want to correlate that with what most know him for but really has nothing to do with it.
grantswartz08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grantswartz08 »

m4catky wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:51 pm
grantswartz08 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:16 pm
That quote really irks me the most of many he says. The other, 'sorry about my hair Mom' whenever he wrecks. It's hard to take him seriously with his sense of entitlement. Throwing the water on Alex Bowman after the race and he's getting faint on the ground was quite uncalled for. Then how flippant he was wrecking on purpose to cause a caution at Texas in 2019 and wasn't worried about a fine. He did that late in a race I personally attended at Kentucky Speedway in 2019 as well. I actually liked him prior to that season coming through the ranks owning a lot of his merchandise but his ego is a mile wide. I'm sure people want to correlate that with what most know him for but really has nothing to do with it.
I know. I met him one time and he literally saw I was wearing an Elliott shirt and hat and he goes, "Your an elliott fan?? Get lost"

Now I hate him :)
grantswartz08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grantswartz08 »

Lol then he flipped me off
m4catky

Post by m4catky »

A fan posted this addy:
Bubba WALLACE
Address outdated

Late last night someone in a Facebook group I'm in reported a success at this address. I asked about a fee and the person told me he wasn't charged one. Maybe realized he wasn't going to have a lot of people put up $25 until he wins a race. Thought I might pass it along if you are interested in trying. Some questioning the validity of the signature saying he usually signed 'Darrell' instead of 'Bubba'. I looked through the gallery of his signed items at Star Tiger and he looks to have alternated on the recent ones. I'm good with either so long as it is legit. Thinking about writing a letter and sending to him Monday maybe. https://www.facebook.com/groups/8546561 ... 5456675226
ecfan

Post by ecfan »

Nice.
Yea, I saw a post using the above addy that took only 7 days.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.