Johnny Depp Pre Print Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Image Sponsored link: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial - Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image 8/15/2020 All passwords have been reset. To retrieve your new password click here
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Johnny Depp Pre Print Success

Post by thewraithofdawn »

Got a preprint photo from Johnny Depp ("The Curse of the Black Pearl", "Murder on the Orient Express", "Through the Looking Glass") today. Sent colored card and letter to him, got back (like I said) a preprinted photo with a copy of his signature and a little note. Photo was of Jack Sparrow. Still think it's cool though! Lots of people don't even bother sending out fakes, and I'm glad he does. Thanks Mr Depp!

The Spanky Taylor Company
916 West Burbank Blvd.
Suite #206C
Burbank, CA 91506
USA

This is my second "Curse of the Black Pearl" success and my second "Murder on the Orient Express" success.
Last edited by thewraithofdawn on Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Johnny Depp Pre Print Success

Post by admin »

Hi thewraithofdawn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
thewraithofdawn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Johnny Depp Pre Print Success

Post by thewraithofdawn »

I'll try to get one soon!
A quick note: If I get a letter in response as well, I don't post that I did! I don't know if the senders would appreciate it, so I don't post letter successes.