Toby Jones - Arnim Zola

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Toby Jones - Arnim Zola

Post by matt.jukes »

A few months ago I set out to write to almost all the main cast from the decade of wonderful Marvel - MCU films, and I started out with mailing the UK stars on July 15th 2020.

To date, the results have been almost non-existant, one reason I have premised that my response has been lacking was due to the fact that I didn't have photos to send in the first instance, so I requested an autograph on a plain piece of card, I realise that many star may not sign just a plain card, so I was ready for little-to-no response.

However, on 10th August 2020 I received my first from Mr Toby Jones who played Arnim Zola in Captain America: The First Avenger and The Winter Soldier. As you will see from the attached photo, Mr Jones actually provided me with a photo and signed the card I provided. (He even signed the silly photo I included of my bedroom wall to illustrate why a blank card was all I needed lol)

Needless to say, I was over the moon with the result... now just to wait on the other 90 I have written/writing/sent or sending :D

admin
Site Admin

Re: Toby Jones - Arnim Zola

Post by admin »

Hi matt.jukes :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Toby Jones
ARG
4A Exmoor Street
London W10 6BD
UK

{star} Toby Jones on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
matt.jukes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Toby Jones - Arnim Zola

Post by matt.jukes »

Hi,

The envelope it was sent to me in? It has no post mark, which happens a lot with our 2nd class UK postal service, so it doesn't show any info on it.

Matt